Holy Crap-I'm Ready to Ski!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap-I'm Ready to Ski!!!

Title says it all!!!! Anybody else?....and nothing from the Floridians and SoCal's!
    2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

I am way past ready. If the wind would have laid down a little on Saturday I would have gone out on PK.
    1987 & 1989 TriStar 190 Red & White
    Ski Yesterday, Ski Today, Ski Tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
      Title says it all!!!! Anybody else?....and nothing from the Floridians and SoCal's!
      Don't think there is any water in southern California?

Comment

If i'm ready to ski?
        I'm injecting binding lube in my arm twice a day...
        How's your knee(s)?
        Keep skiing!!!

Comment

Heck yea I am ready for anything on the water. 60 degrees here end of last week and tonight freezing rain and snow, but Spring is right around the corner
          If for some reason you start to believe you are a person with influence, just try ordering somebody else's dog around.

Comment

Originally posted by Skipper View Post
            Don't think there is any water in southern California?
            How Mission Bay looking?

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

Originally posted by André View Post
              If i'm ready to ski?
              I'm injecting binding lube in my arm twice a day...
              How's your knee(s)?
              The knee is what it is...Will never be the same....just have to wear the brace and use common sense. Did just book my spring break ski trip! Can't wait to try out my new twin tips!

Comment

Tonight looks like the last night in the 30s for us. 70s by the weekend.
                Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Comment

Snow in the Pac NW

I have visited my boat twice this week. Didn't help getting an issue of Waterski Magazine on Saturday with a headline mentioning something about "Spring," knowing realistically May is the month to get the boat out.

Forecast calls for snow in the city tonight and tomorrow. Some mention of record level low temperatures by the weekend. The only solace is POW in the mountains... while epic, it is fleeting...with Mountain temperatures crawling above freezing in the month of March. That leaves water nuts like me, waiting it out... watching the rain, knowing our turn is coming.....

This is going to be a very long 60 days.

Comment

I'm ready... too bad there are still ice fishing shacks on the lake.

Comment

I love this weather in Cincinnati ... 60 this weekend and now 32 with a chance of snow ... i think we are all done with this winter thing

Comment

I know that Spring is on the way because the frogs starting croaking in the pond last night and one of my squirrel buddies snuck into my shed and already has a litter in her nest. I didn’t finish the eaves on the shed last fall so she made herself at home on top of the fire extinguisher and all of my nails. And NO, I’m not going to shot her because she eats out of my hand on the deck.

We still have a few weeks of temps in the 30s at night, but I’m already counting down the days!!
                        I feel sorry for all you guys up North this winter.
                        Attached Files
                        “You realize your odds of winning the lottery are the same as being mauled by a polar bear and a regular bear in the same day”….E-Trade Baby.

Comment

Originally posted by scott023 View Post
                          I'm ready... too bad there are still ice fishing shacks on the lake.
                          Yep and calling for a low of -33C or -27F thursday and -36C or -33F Friday in my area. June will be the month for us I think.
                          1992 PS190 351HO

Comment

Originally posted by turn1andburn1 View Post
                            Yep and calling for a low of -33C or -27F thursday and -36C or -33F Friday in my area. June will be the month for us I think.
                            Holy crap, you can keep that weather
                            Lots of power is good, more is better, too much is just right.

'91 prostar 190

Comment

Originally posted by turn1andburn1 View Post
                              That's colder than the inside of my freezer. Yikes.

In the 70's this weekend in Houston.

Comment

Working...
                              X