Last Run of The Year (Most Likely)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Run of The Year (Most Likely)

Went out this weekend in southern Ohio on Muskinghum River. Air was 47 and raining most of the weekend, but my buddy got a new ski and we had to give it a few runs. The water was chilly at best.

89 PS 190 351w/slot 15 off 30-32MPH

First few are me, second are my ski mate.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jhall0711; 10-28-2012, 10:53 PM.

Love it! Nice work!!

Sent from Never Neverland using my iPhone 4 on Tapatalk
    If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
    275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
    Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams

Comment

Love that last shot... Almost no leaves and wet suit - plus the water is glass... what ski did he get?

47 degrees? Coffee in the boat - shower to load wetsuit?
      sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

He got a Conelly Outlaw. I fell in love with it. It rides so high out of the water it feels a lot faster than my Concept. My boat doesnt have a shower so we fill a cooler with hot water and then get what we call "Hot Dips" which consists of dumping hot water from the cooler down the wet suit once back in the boat. Gotta love late season Ohio skiing.

Comment

Originally posted by jhall0711 View Post
          He got a Conelly Outlaw. I fell in love with it. It rides so high out of the water it feels a lot faster than my Concept. My boat doesnt have a shower so we fill a cooler with hot water and then get what we call "Hot Dips" which consists of dumping hot water from the cooler down the wet suit once back in the boat. Gotta love late season Ohio skiing.
          My buddy got the Outlaw this summer, and I bought a Radar Theory. Both are really fun skis for 50 y/o dudes that don't want to admit we are that old
          Jack
          -----------------------------------------
          1989 ProStar 190 Power Slot
          Somewhere between SML and LKG

Comment

Originally posted by d2jp View Post
            My buddy got the Outlaw this summer, and I bought a Radar Theory. Both are really fun skis for 50 y/o dudes that don't want to admit we are that old
            Us 50 y/o's here are younger than most other 30 y/o's when it comes to having fun and being in shape... ....never give in to the age number...
            sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Getting old is a figment of your imagination. Just deny it entry into your mind. That’s my theory and I’m sticking with it.
              I love to travel, but hate to arrive. ~~ A. Einstein
              -----
              You donít stop riding because youíre getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.
              -----
              Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride! ~~ Hunter S. Thompson
              -----
              My wakeboard is calling, and I must go ride! ~~ Me

Comment

Edit.
                Last edited by jhall0711; 11-04-2012, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Few more.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by jhall0711; 11-04-2012, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Woo - hoo 75 tomorrow water temp 54 degrees - going out... will post pictures....

Just a little happy about it...

Comment

Originally posted by mikeg205 View Post

Woo - hoo 75 tomorrow water temp 54 degrees - going out... will post pictures....

I'd be out there with ya Mikeg205. Boat gassed,gear ready,crew ready......got called into work for tommorow...DAMN!!

Have fun out there.
                      "Hey baby want to make fourteen dollars the hard way?"--Rondhey Dangerfeild-Caddy Shack.

"Was it over when the German's bombed pearl harbor ?"
                      ---Animal house

Comment

Originally posted by mikeg205 View Post

Enjoy! A cold front moved in on this side of the coast; no boarding for me this weekend. Oh well, guess I go scuba diving.
                        I love to travel, but hate to arrive. ~~ A. Einstein
                        -----
                        You donít stop riding because youíre getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.
                        -----
                        Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride! ~~ Hunter S. Thompson
                        -----
                        My wakeboard is calling, and I must go ride! ~~ Me

Comment

86 and breezy here in the Heart of Texas. Heading to Lake Austin and a meal at Hula Hut.
                          Mike B

Comment

Okay it was a decent day in Henry, Il - water 54 degrees and air 68 degrees - got chased off by unexpected thunder and lightning.... 2013 goals... lead with hips and counter rotate shoulders at turn - pull thru wake.. Still lead turns with with shoulders - causing me to get out of stacked position.

Still a great day...don't get to practice enough... Friend Joe is the flyer... was a blast!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Good work. We also got out again today at Springfield Lake in Akron. Air temp was right around 70 and no idea what the water temp was other than friggin COLD. We are gonna try one more over thanksgiving. Well see.

Comment

Working...
                              X