X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I triple-dog dare you!

Everyone knows you can't pass on a triple dog dare

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?sns=fb&...0cA%26sns%3Dfb

I don't know anything about this other than it was posted on my local MC dealer's facebook page. The funny thing is that these are not teenagers who should know better.
    2014 X-14V
    2012 X-14V (gone)

Those guys are NUTS!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Except for the getting stuck and ice... looks like a good time... - go big or go home
      sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

I've seen that before and would consider it, but I would NOT be pushing my boat through ice!
        If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
        275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
        Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams

Comment

I am tempted lol
          2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star
          www.buckeyemarine.com

2008 Touareg V8 Galapagos Metallic, Sienna leather, Execline, Technology pkg, Sports pkg,Class III hitch.

2012 Volkswagen GTI 5dr DSG, Carbon Grey Metallic w/ Leather/Luxury, Technology and 18" Serron Pkg's. H&R springs, Unitronic Stage 2 Chip, Ultimate racing 3" downpipe w/200 cell metal cat, xenondepot 3k HID Fog lights.

Comment

Anyone know the lake? Kinda looks like Bay Lake in MN, maybe they said it in the video, but I skipped to the skiing. What a bunch of goofballs.
            GET WET:

WATERSKI!

Comment

I agree on not driving the boat through ice. Stuck, never. Pretty sure any MasterCraft has the torque to start moving you forward. Plus they have another truck and a tow strap, not even a problem.
              I spent most of my money on booze, broads and boats. The rest I wasted. - Elmore Leonard

Comment

The sequel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSMFNs-YkAo

I remember watching this about 800 times in January/Feburary of 2007 patiently waiting for my boat on order to be delivered. From the 2:15 to 3:00 mark I watched 8,000 times. LOL!
                -Cameron
                2007 ProStar 197
                1996 ProStar 190

Comment

the Mastercraft ice breaker class!!!
                  James

1989 MasterCraft TriStar 190 SE
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Panda Cub View Post
                    Anyone know the lake? Kinda looks like Bay Lake in MN, maybe they said it in the video, but I skipped to the skiing. What a bunch of goofballs.
                    Based on Sodar's link to the second video, it has to be near Montreal.
                    2014 X-14V
                    2012 X-14V (gone)

Comment

Umm, why? They can have the cold icy water. No thanks! One reason I live in AL is to avoid weather like that. Fun to watch someone else though.

Comment

What a great laugh!
                        Not sure I'd ever do it, but they sure are having fun and will have memories for a lifetime. Good stuff!
                        Jeff

Comment

Wow....Breaking ice with the boat.I like to ride,but not that much.
                          "Hey baby want to make fourteen dollars the hard way?"--Rondhey Dangerfeild-Caddy Shack.

"Was it over when the German's bombed pearl harbor ?"
                          ---Animal house

Comment

I just want to know what program they used to do the editing.

About the skiing.......... NUTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Latin Flyer View Post
                              I just want to know what program they used to do the editing.

About the skiing.......... NUTS!!!
                              Scott made the video, if you want to email him and ask him about software.

http://mastercraft.com/teamtalk/member.php?u=4586
                              -Cameron
                              2007 ProStar 197
                              1996 ProStar 190

Comment

Working...
                              X