Safety Tips For Waterskiing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety Tips For Waterskiing

It appears that we're going to have to review our safety rules for the ski club...

East Tx Skier - you should play special attention to this as it could affect your club too

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=3951

Take note of that high tech equipment pictured

What does the fox say?

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...

No mention of staying away from Captain Morgan either...haha funny...find...the way its marketed
    sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

I want an orange life jacket like that one for any guests that may come out this season...

Where's James when we need him?
      What does the fox say?

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...

Comment

Can't wait to see you run the course at planing speed (26mph?), with a bright orange CGA vest, on a 75' rope with 3 people on board...one with a big red flag! Oh, and you must do the hand signals!

Comment

Originally posted by JD6 View Post
          Can't wait to see you run the course at planing speed (26mph?), with a bright orange CGA vest, on a 75' rope with 3 people on board...one with a big red flag! Oh, and you must do the hand signals!
          JD - I'm going to hook up two 15' off ropes end to end and have you try the course on a 120 ft rope...

I would be SHOCKED if there was anyone on this forum that could run the slalom course on that long arsed rope... Kyle only ran 2 buoys IIRC when I had him try it... I wish we had it on film, it was drink spewing funny...
          What does the fox say?

Comment

IIRC I ran 4 bouys at 120' and 2@180'
            Last edited by Kyle; 01-11-2013, 03:09 PM.
            Rollin' Gangsta Style

"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
            If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
              IIRC I ran 4 bouys at 120' and 2@180'
              IDK man, I think we need to have you try it again... I remember 3 ball causing u problems LMAO
              What does the fox say?

Comment

NO

The fun deminished at 1 ball on both 120' and 180'

Ill stick to my regular -35
                Rollin' Gangsta Style

"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
                If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....

Comment

I just clicked on the safety tips......They look too painful to watch
                  Rollin' Gangsta Style

Comment

Kyle Boating Safety Tips

Bring a huge cooler of beer.
                    Drink the beer.
                    Now that you are buzzed throw amazing tricks
                    Try not to kill anyone
                    Rollin' Gangsta Style

Comment

I thought after you drank the beer you were supposed to set the perfectpass to 20 MPH and play dodgeball with kyle/mark skiing standing upright on a kneeboard...?
                      What does the fox say?

Comment

Originally posted by TxsRiverRat View Post
                        I want an orange life jacket like that one for any guests that may come out this season...

Where's James when we need him?
                        Here I am, just don't make me recycle my taco bueno...
                        James

1989 MasterCraft TriStar 190 SE
                        sigpic

Comment

"We're happy and proud to announce that BoatTEST.com's Boating Course, narrated by our own Capt. Steve is now available in a box set of 4 DVDs. Now you can watch it in the comfort of your living room on your TV. With over 10 hours of video instruction on 4 DVDs, this course has more video content than any other recreational boating course available! It is the definitive “Professional Guide for the Average Boater”... loaded with real-world examples, and how-to do it instruction. This course will take you from beginner to the professional level of boating knowledge, or if you are an old salt, it will remind you of all the things you have forgotten. And, it's great for the whole family! "

Wow, the perfect gift for someone who you really don't like.
                          I love to travel, but hate to arrive. ~~ A. Einstein
                          -----
                          You donít stop riding because youíre getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.
                          -----
                          Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride! ~~ Hunter S. Thompson
                          -----
                          My wakeboard is calling, and I must go ride! ~~ Me

Comment

Where did he come up with that cool Captain Steve name?
                            2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
                              Where did he come up with that cool Captain Steve name?
                              I thought you knew him Spence?
                              What does the fox say?

Comment

Working...
                              X