mold on skins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mold on skins

I have a mold spot on my drivers seat that doesn't want to come out, I tried everything I could think of (besides bleach and harch cleaners). Any suggestions.
    "take it easy, if it's easy...take it twice!!!"
    '79 Stars and Stripes (FOR SALE); 68" Connelly Concept

Originally posted by richardsoncd
    I have a mold spot on my drivers seat that doesn't want to come out, I tried everything I could think of (besides bleach and harch cleaners). Any suggestions.
    I would recommend doing a search on this site on this exact subject. Make sure you exclude the words "pink seats". You'll find way too much info on that subject.

Comment

Have you tried fantastik and Mr. Clean Magic Eraser?
      Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Comment

I'll try them both, and do the search. Thanks.
        "take it easy, if it's easy...take it twice!!!"
        '79 Stars and Stripes (FOR SALE); 68" Connelly Concept

Comment

Originally posted by richardsoncd
          is it "yellow" mildew or "green/black"? If yellow, the best is pull the seat and leave it in the sun. If it is the green / black. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and Fantastik work great.

Comment

Working...
          X