Custom Carpet Logo Ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Carpet Logo Ideas

Ordering a Deckadence Custom Carpet for the new X25, calling out my fellow enthusiasts to help me come up with a custom logo as I have zero creative ability. Looking for the Mastercraft shield logo maybe, or another cool logo, and maybe a X25 reference or something like that. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Maybe something sport related opposed to MC.
    Attached Files
    I love to travel, but hate to arrive. ~~ A. Einstein
    -----
    You donít stop riding because youíre getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.
    -----
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride! ~~ Hunter S. Thompson
    -----
    My wakeboard is calling, and I must go ride! ~~ Me

Comment

Originally posted by GoneBoatN View Post
      Maybe something sport related opposed to MC.
      Love that!

Comment

I would go with one of these.

Tim
        Gone, surfing.

Comment

^^^dont think that will fly I'm a family man.

Comment

I just ordered MC Shield logo for 2007 X-2. Grey with black Shield. Check out their gallery, 3rd pick over from left. Looks like new X-Star with orange interior. When you order, check on my order
            www.nwboatsports.com
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/NW-Bo...27792007306783

Comment

Originally posted by Nick911 View Post
              Ordering a Deckadence Custom Carpet for the new X25, calling out my fellow enthusiasts to help me come up with a custom logo as I have zero creative ability. Looking for the Mastercraft shield logo maybe, or another cool logo, and maybe a X25 reference or something like that. Any ideas would be appreciated.
              Did you, or will you, need to send them the pattern? Or will you cut it yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick911 View Post
                ^^^dont think that will fly I'm a family man.
                A man's boat is his castle!!!
                Tim
                Gone, surfing.

Comment

Originally posted by mcparadise View Post
                  Did you, or will you, need to send them the pattern? Or will you cut it yourself?
                  It will come cut to fit. My quote I have for now is the shield logo as on the website. I posted the pics of the carpet in a thread here.

Comment

Navy blue with white shield logo or light grey with black shield logo?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Not to hijack thread but just so I am clear on the product. Is this the product at http://marineflooring.net/ ?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X