Drip Molded Decals for a 2004 197TT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drip Molded Decals for a 2004 197TT

I lost the "r'" from one of my decals and was wondering if anyone knows of a source that could replace the 'r' or entire decal or fabricate one? I have already contacted Jim at BAWS and he was not able to help me. Note: The TT decals are larger than the standard decals of that era MC.
    Attached Files
    NEW BOAT:2004 197TT

PREVIOUS BOAT:1993 Prostar 205

are they raised up a bit - feel like a gel?
    sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Mike, Yes they are raised up and feel like gel.

Comment

Those are called domed decals. many shops can make those. The font is hemi head 426 - A new one may not match well - getting one letter may be almost the sames as getting a full set. Lot's of places on net to get domed decals.
        sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Domed Decals

Struck out at Rambo Marine, waiting for a reply from Charlotte Mastercraft

Comment

Would like to replace 't' on tournament on mine. If you find a source could you reply or PM me.

Comment

Hey same here need to replace a couple on mine also

Comment

Originally posted by mikeg205 View Post
                The font is hemi head 426
                That is not accurate for the full character set. In "MasterCraft", the "C", "f", & "t" are different (at minimum).
                2004 MasterCraft Prostar 205v 'Wakeboard Edition'

Comment

Originally posted by P-hat_in_Cincy View Post
                  That is not accurate for the full character set. In "MasterCraft", the "C", "f", & "t" are different (at minimum).
                  The base font is Hemi Head 426 - From there any shop can make change the outlines or use the art from here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o91j4vsfromgu2x/r0N1CR5VtR

All the art for many MC logos and some other stuff there.

Try searching domed decals - it will be tough to get 1 letter... might as well get the full set.

Comment

Starman today is your lucky day! For the longest time my boat was "MerCat" on one side and I had to jump through many hoops to track down the actual company that produced the decals for my boat.

Contact Cassandra Bakeberg at Universal Products and she will hook you up.

Warning: For my boat she said they could only produce a full pair for $385 or more pairs for slightly discounted prices. Depends on how much you want that factory look, like I did.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by oshkarmeyer View Post
                      Warning: For my boat she said they could only produce a full pair for $385 or more pairs for slightly discounted prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                        That's why I haven't pulled the trigger
                        What does the fox say?

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...

Comment

Yeah the prices are ridiculous, I must agree. I guess it all depends on how much the factory look matters to you. Personally, I wasn't about to degrade the classic looks of a 205V with some knock-off decals.

Comment

brad & gsxrjtt, would you be willing to split the cost of decals as we each just need a few letters? Just PM'd both of you.

Fred

Comment

Originally posted by oshkarmeyer View Post
                              Starman today is your lucky day! For the longest time my boat was "MerCat" on one side and I had to jump through many hoops to track down the actual company that produced the decals for my boat.

Contact Cassandra Bakeberg at Universal Products and she will hook you up.

Warning: For my boat she said they could only produce a full pair for $385 or more pairs for slightly discounted prices. Depends on how much you want that factory look, like I did.
                              Thanks for the source, I really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                              X