X Star Graphics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X Star Graphics

I am trying to find X-Star logos/graphics for my 2004. I have contacted a dealer and they stated the decals were no longer available. I asked about decals up to 2010 with the same answer. Any ideas on how to get replacements?

I'm sure Mike will be along shortly to provide any assistance he can. He does an amazing job with decals.

Comment

Yup - the big x-start graphics are gone... they need to be re-drawn. those graphics are passed my photo shop abilities. People I know with better skills say they are not that hard. I suggest hiring someone from the local Junior College to draw them. I have a graphics artist - she charges $100 per hour. those graphics take about 4 hours to draw - print test and tweak before they are final.
      sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

I've seen a set of '04 side decals for sale last couple of month but I don't know where I saw them
        Sorry wrong decals http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ghlight=decals

Comment

Doesn't BAWS have graphics for every model? I'd call down there.
          '97 Prostar 190 - LT-1

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnE View Post
            Doesn't BAWS have graphics for every model? I'd call down there.
            That would be a good bet.

Comment

I figured these decals would be readily available from the dealer. I am also surprised the aftermarket hasn't jumped all over the business.

Comment

Originally posted by offroad-powersports View Post
                I figured these decals would be readily available from the dealer. I am also surprised the aftermarket hasn't jumped all over the business.
                Many resources for older decals... not many resources for X graphics... but good vinyl shops will recreate and charge big $$$
                sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

I have exhausted most sources on this. I called BAWS and unfortunately they are closing up for good. Very nice folks and hated to hear that. I called their source, and they only go up to 2000 model year which is just cut vinyl. I have called most all dealers with no luck. I believe someone in the sign/vinyl business could do good reproducing these if Master Craft is dropping them completely. If I could get the files from MC I could definitely have them printed myself, but most of the wrap/sign/vinyl shops I have talked to don't seem interested in reproducing the art.

Comment

I have exhausted most sources on this. I called BAWS and unfortunately they are closing up for good. Very nice folks and hated to hear that. I called their source, and they only go up to 2000 model year which is just cut vinyl. I have called most all dealers with no luck. I believe someone in the sign/vinyl business could do good reproducing these if Master Craft is dropping them completely. If I could get the files from MC I could definitely have them printed myself, but most of the wrap/sign/vinyl shops I have talked to don't seem interested in reproducing the art.
                    Ebay had some a while ago for newer models and you tell them your colors. priced around $200 IIRC.

Comment

they don't want to reproduce the art because many shops aren't capable.

Try elmer martinez he's a real good guy. His website is down right now under construction.

Use my name for reference. mike gorczak from Mutoh

(847) 791-6668
                      Email elmer@gmediawraps.com
                      Website http://gmediawraps.com

Comment

Try this for your graphics - this is the gal from BAWS

""Make sure and let folks know that Cheri, our graphic designer still has all the templates to do decals. You can reach her at (813) 929-1111. She knows her stuff and would be happy to help y'all out.""
                        Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

Comment

Originally posted by neil.anderson63 View Post
                          Try this for your graphics - this is the gal from BAWS

""Make sure and let folks know that Cheri, our graphic designer still has all the templates to do decals. You can reach her at (813) 929-1111. She knows her stuff and would be happy to help y'all out.""
                          www.planeth20.com is her web address.

Comment

Sounds like he already checked with BAWS decal source, and they were not doing anything post model year 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by soacj View Post
                              Sounds like he already checked with BAWS decal source, and they were not doing anything post model year 2000.
                              elmer can make wraps I also have graphic artist who is very good but $65 an hour to draw... the biggest challenge is the application. One of the reasons I don't offer. Takes a bit of skill to apply larger decals..

Once you get the hang of it - not too rough... boats are easy...

Comment

Working...
                              X