Well, in an effort to get my ballast to fill faster and be more reliable, I decided to polish the insides of each of my ballast pumps and the covers. Also, installed the new "green" impellers I got from my dealer. I now have a set of Yellow, Black and Green impellers. I bought the yellow ones at the begining of last year but they would not create enough of a pressure head to pull water thru the system. I went back to the black ones and had some success. However, I burned two of my black one up by the end of the year so I decided to replace them with the new green impellers. I'll let everyone know how they work.
No announcement yet.
Polished Insides of Ballast Pumps plus new "Green" Impellers (pics)