2001 205v

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 205v

I was changing the oil and noticed the sensor or Silinoid on top of the oil filter there was a wire with a boot just hanging there.. Anyone know if there is sopes to to be 2 wire or just one to that sensor or Silinoid .. It's a brown wire with white line.. I can not find anywhere eles it could go to.. Have the predictor 310 motor! Thanks

I'll look at mine when I can but tell me about how you change the oil in your 205 - I have yet to do my own oil!!

Thanks in advance - I'll try to throw a pic up too.
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-w...4/IMG_4883.gif

Comment

I have the LTR engine and I just warmed the engine then pulled the oil drain pipe through the transom drain plug hole removed the cover nut on the pipe and connected it to a hand pump couldn't be easier.
      Attached Files

Comment

is that brown semi corroded tube the oil drain tube?

SHEESH DO I HAVE ONE of those? lol damn that is easy!
        https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-w...4/IMG_4883.gif

Comment

Originally posted by VP46 View Post
          is that brown semi corroded tube the oil drain tube?

SHEESH DO I HAVE ONE of those? lol damn that is easy!

it needs a good clean does my engine but its getting there I've owned it a year and spent a fortune on this thing I have not developed MC OCD, previous owners were lets just say not to bothered on its upkeep. Yes this is the pipe.

Payne04 I've had a look for a brown/white wire but the LTR must be different

Comment

I got motor oil hot after running for a day ... I got a 12v pump and it took maybe 10 min to change oil.. Just make sure to prime pump before trying to pump oil like with water.. Best luck I had getting pump primed

Comment

Working...
            X