Transmission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmission

Does anyone have an easy way to take the cap off of the shaft after it is unbolted and the nut is off?

Originally posted by gibson59 View Post
    Does anyone have an easy way to take the cap off of the shaft after it is unbolted and the nut is off?
    This is a V-drive (HSW 630 V1-1.55) on a 1999 Mari Star.

Comment

I have the same boat, but I don't understand your question. Could you be more specific?

Comment

pictures are always helpful
        sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Are you talking about the "shaft coupler"?
          Last edited by GoneBoatN; 05-27-2013, 10:15 PM.
          I love to travel, but hate to arrive. ~~ A. Einstein
          -----
          You donít stop riding because youíre getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.
          -----
          Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride! ~~ Hunter S. Thompson
          -----
          My wakeboard is calling, and I must go ride! ~~ Me

Comment

Originally posted by GoneBoatN View Post
            Are you talking about the "shaft coupler"?
            If so, look at the third picture at http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...8&postcount=49.
            I love to travel, but hate to arrive. ~~ A. Einstein
            -----
            You donít stop riding because youíre getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.
            -----
            Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride! ~~ Hunter S. Thompson
            -----
            My wakeboard is calling, and I must go ride! ~~ Me

Comment

Working...
            X