This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LT1/LTR Crank Position Sensors

Ok so my motor is in ready to go and turning over and has come down to the crank position sensors. There are 2 in the motor only made from 93-94 .. I have looked and looked even the guys at Bay Area Watersports do not know where to get these. They are old stock part that are not made by ilmore any more. Yes I have checked the regular lt1 sensors do not work..I need to find these or find an 93-94 lt1 motor that is of no use to any one and willing to sell the sensors I have attached a pic of the exact part I need x2. Please ask around or let me know of anything.. This is the only part I need to get this boat back to running.

Name:  fc8a77f5cf7c9197795f8f1ce1b3219f.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  55.7 KB
    Name:  6bd4c9e499b78bb1bb23a7c30707555f.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  67.4 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try www.rockauto.com these look close - maybe they can find a cross reference...

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/more...991&cc=1041332
    Attached Files
    sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Originally posted by mikeg205 View Post
      Try www.rockauto.com these look close - maybe they can find a cross reference...

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/more...991&cc=1041332
      here's another link... I believe this is what many on corvette forums are getting.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c4-t...nk-sensor.html
      Attached Files
      sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

I use to use these guys. Great prices and service

http://www.samtaylor.com/
        1981 MasterCraft
        19' Skier 351W PowerSlot
        Long gone is the Trans AM waiting for another

Comment

those look remarkably like the CPS on my 02 LTR. Are yours pressed into a bracket? If so, how the heck did you get them out of the bracket?

Comment

Already been that rout and I bought them they are not the same .. The problem is it was an only marine part made from ilmore and no cross reference for automotive part

Name:  5c459862324c8d5f94a66c1df8ec14b4.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  97.7 KB

Comment

Originally posted by gsxrjtt View Post
              Already been that rout and I bought them they are not the same .. The problem is it was an only marine part made from ilmore and no cross reference for automotive part

Name:  5c459862324c8d5f94a66c1df8ec14b4.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  97.7 KB

intellek is a delphi part not ilmore - but maybe made to ilmore spec?

Comment

I'll ask chuck over at Indmar... he's really good at getting back to me.

Comment

That would be awesome thanks

Comment

That would be awesome thanks
                    I wonder what's different on the similar parts - must be a signal change or something simple I guess. Did you talk to Ilmor?

Comment

Dave From BAWS has talked to them many a time..

Comment

Dave From BAWS has talked to them many a time..
                        Frustrating and I don't have the issue..

Comment

Ehh it's just .. You have a boat that you want to get back together and the part isn't made anymore frustrating is quite correct.

Comment

'''''''''''
                            Attached Files

Comment

Try LEX at Rambo Marine in Huntsville, AL. He's been around forever.

Comment

Working...
                              X