MariStar-Man's Chronicles with Tons of Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MariStar-Man's Chronicles with Tons of Pics

I just purchased a 1999 Maristar, with the MX MAX LTR, 330hp Engine. It looks like it has been coverd up for 3 years and used for only 2 hours last summer. Very nice condition, no cracks in leather, Engine looks clean, and only minor scrathes on the Gelcoat.

I'm moving up from a 12' 6 Zodiac classic with a 20hp, 4 stroke Yamaha. This is my first Real boat... Any tips?

I'll be picking it up next week and then should have better pictures.:

Here she is...

Maristar-Man
    Last edited by MariStar-Man; 08-20-2009, 09:58 AM.
    1999 MasterCraft Maristar, V210, 330 Hp LTR
    Mods: Upgraded Stereo, Amp, 6 Disk Changer, Zero-Flex Tower, Custom Fit Bimini Top, and of course...Teak Oil!

Nice boat and a great start !!!! Welcome to TT.

Comment

Well.............you don't kid around when you upgrade, do you. Looks great. Can't wait to see more pictures.
      - Peter
      TANDEM AXLE PACKAGE - $950 DELIVERED WHEEL IMAGE
      5 14X5.5 T06 WHEELS W/5 ST215/75R14 KENDA LOADSTAR RADIALS SS CENTER CAPS, LUGS, MOUNTED, BALANCED & READY TO INSTALL

PM or email me for tire, wheel or package pricing.
      CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
      LED lights, Chrome & Powder Coated Lugs
      2 LED 6" BRAKE LIGHTS DELIVERED $25

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

Comment

Welcome to Team Talk.
          Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
          At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

Welcome! Great looking boat! I've got the same boat, but a year older. Been a very good boat for my family.
            Mediterranean Blue 2012 X2
            2013 Ford Expedition EL Limited

He who dies with the most toys wins...I'm losing right now!!!

Comment

Looks like a Maristar 210. Great boat.

Rob

2005 MariStar 210VRS - MCX - ACME #845
              1994 Prostar 205 TBI 350 (previous boat)
              2007 Sierra Classic 2500HD Crew Cab
              Duramax/Allison 6 speed

War Eagle

Comment

Thanks for the replies. The other party should be delivering it today. I would like to change all the fluids, and get her ready to take out...
                Mods: Upgraded Stereo, Amp, 6 Disk Changer, Zero-Flex Tower, Custom Fit Bimini Top, and of course...Teak Oil!

Comment

Pics of Maristar and sum Newb Questions (Easy-View)

1999 with the Vortec Mx Max 330 hp.

I have looked and found that the previous owner used a nickle to enable the trailer to back up. Is there something better?

My deck looks a little rough...Lol!

I have the 4Plug Round on the Motorhome. I assume I need some different type of plug for the trailer now?
                  Last edited by MariStar-Man; 03-10-2010, 10:59 AM.

Comment

2nd set of PICS

My poles stick out kinda funky. i would assume they can be adjusted?

Comment

3rd set

Comment

4th and last set of pics

I looked under the boat and I can NOT find the dern WAter Pickup! I only found the bilge hole to let out the greasy water that was left in there. Is the pickup maybe under one of the carpeted supports?

Whers a good place for a boat cover?

Well, I still have to change Engine oil and transmission oil, plugs cap and rotor, Impeller. Any other suggestions?

Coming from a ZODIAC and a 20 hp Yamaha, I am a little overwhelmed with all the maintenance...I did come from Pleasanton MC dealer, and they said, "Buying boat was the cheap part...!"

Comment

You coudl have posted all of these in one thread? Im sure they will get merged. Nice looking boat
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Hoosier Bob
                          She always misses me and when I turn her on it is hard to turn her off! She is MC and she completes me! She is the first ride that wants it as much as I do!

Comment

www.skiboatcovers.com is the best
                            1996 Prostar 190, 350 TBI and Powerslot

Comment

Hi, Initially I put them all in 1 thread, and it told me that i was limited to 4 img's per thread... So i had to seperate them and an it took sum time...

Comment

Working...
                              X