X2 heater pics pls!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X2 heater pics pls!

Does anyone have or pls take some pics of thier heater in an x boat mine didn't come with one from the factory so I got one but need to see how the factory put it in thanks
    IF IT FLY'S, FLOATS OR F@#%S BUY IT! RENTING IS FOR LOOSERS

I don't have pictures but the blower on mine was installed on the floor in the compartment opposite the drivers seat. There's a ton of wiring that is run to that area making access very tight.
    2006 Maristar 200 SS

Comment

Thanks for the reply

Any chance of taking some pics that's where I'm gonna mount it I think but need to see hose routing Also where are your vents and how many

Comment

Why are you concerned about the factory mounting location? I found a seemingly better location for my 3 venter on my 05 x2, just in front of the port v drive locker. I would recommend being creative with it if you can find a better location.

Comment

I won't be back up to the lake for a couple of weeks. Here's a link to a 3 port heater that Thrall did:
          http://mastercraft.com/teamtalk/show...ghlight=heater
          2006 Maristar 200 SS

Comment

It's not recommend to mount there because of poss exhaust fumes

Comment

Originally posted by willyt View Post
              Why are you concerned about the factory mounting location? I found a seemingly better location for my 3 venter on my 05 x2, just in front of the port v drive locker. I would recommend being creative with it if you can find a better location.
              I definately think there's a better way to install than the factory setup as well. See above.
              Last edited by Thrall; 04-19-2011, 09:47 AM.
              '06 X2 MCX

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN

Comment

Originally posted by rgardjr1 View Post
                I won't be back up to the lake for a couple of weeks. Here's a link to a 3 port heater that Thrall did:
                http://mastercraft.com/teamtalk/show...ghlight=heater
                Hey thanks! I was going to dig up those pics again.
                06X2, if you have any questions, shoot me a message.
                '06 X2 MCX

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN

Comment

I posted my heater install pics in my albums. works great let me know what you think

Comment

Looks good. Is it a 4 vent heater? Looked like you still had one more spot to hook up a hose. Mine came with a 2 vent installed and adding at least one more vent would be nice. The back wall of the drivers kick panel is much cleaner in your boat than mine. I'll got tons of wires, terminal blocks, ECU, Perfect Pass modules mounted all over that thing. I was considering adding a second sub where yours is mounted in the drivers kick paned, but I didn't want to have to try and move all of that crap out of the way. I was fishing some wiring through that area last year when I added my eq and I could barely reach my heater, much less trying to connect hoses or wiring to it. I know it would make for a pretty miserable couple of hours to try and add a bigger heater cramming myself down into that compartment.
                    2006 Maristar 200 SS

Comment

Thanks ya it's a four venter one for the driver one behind the driver one under the spotter seat and one in the bow not pictured

Comment

The fourth hose is black that's why it looked like there is a spot open

Comment

Nice install!
                          Hey man, where in the PNW are you? We're moving to the Seattle area real soon.
                          '06 X2 MCX

Comment

I'm in vancouver bc canada I like lake watcom in Washington that were you'll be headed?

Comment

Originally posted by 06x2 View Post
                              Thanks ya it's a four venter one for the driver one behind the driver one under the spotter seat and one in the bow not pictured
                              Definitely making me jealous. At least I've got one for the driver when I'm not behind the boat!
                              2006 Maristar 200 SS

Comment

Working...
                              X