25th Anniversary windshield decals.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25th Anniversary windshield decals.

All, this is John. He has a 93' 205 with very low hours and in mint cond.
    Only one problem, his kids peeled off the 25th anniversary decals from the windshield.
    He asked if I could help him find two. If anyone knows where I can find them, please let me know.
    I have told John about the forum a few times and hopefully he will become a member soon.
    He's an excellent skier and an MC enthusiast.

what about edecals, I think they are even a member of the forum.
    sigpicwww.lauderdalelakesmarina.com

Comment

Tell John to contact many a MC dealer. I will provide a part number momentarily. That's how I got mine. If he has no luck (as they aren't still producing them, but as recently as last year, still had some originals), I'll email him a picture of mine so he can have one made.
      Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Comment

Okay, found the part number. It's 759305. He'll need to specifically ask for two as they are not a set. Total cost for two was under $12. I'd suggest calling Lex in parts at Rambo Marine.

www.rambomarine.com
        Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by east tx skier
          Okay, found the part number. It's 759305. He'll need to specifically ask for two as they are not a set. Total cost for two was under $12. I'd suggest calling Lex in parts at Rambo Marine.

www.rambomarine.com
          Thanks Doug!
          For some reason I thought you would have the answer!
          Oh, one other thing that John has besides the 205!

Comment

I wavy slalom course! I love those.....

Comment

Originally posted by erkoehler
              I wavy slalom course! I love those.....
              I hear ya' Erk.. That water would quickly humble a man, woman, or beast ...
              93 190
              Don't be a boot licker

Hose picture (internal) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...68&postcount=8

sigpic

..Some of you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "another @sshole with a Mastercraft."

RE: Thrall, Welcome to the club....
              NEW SKINS in TN... Leading Edge Marine Interior

feedback on a TN company: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=58767

Comment

Originally posted by Sporty
                I hear ya' Erk.. That water would quickly humble a man, woman, or beast ...

Those aren't even waves, those are ROLLERS!!!!

Comment

editing.....
                  Last edited by stevo137; 09-05-2005, 08:02 AM.

Comment

He needs a tower and tower lights then cause you guys are going to be out there at 3am with water like that!

What we do for calm water

Comment

Working...
                    X