how to be a contributing member to this fourm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to be a contributing member to this fourm

I have never really fallen into social networking except for team talk and find myself completely hooked. I joined a little over a year ago and have learned a lot about my boat. Just like any good member in society, you really want to make contributions, be open to learning from others, form friendships and become a valued citizen. I still consider myself fairly new to team talk and was wondering the best way one can insure that they are meeting those type of goals. I feel like maybe a made a mistake early on with a highly regarded team talker and would also like to rectify that situation with them, if needed.

Sorry for being a little bit of a drama queen...but really starting to love this site and see myself on here often..

mgs96ps

If you are concerned about getting off to a bad start with a member, just send them a Private Message in attempt to square things up. Just right click on their screen name (look it up using the Members List) and click on send a private message.

The rest comes naturally as you learn things here, you will eventually get the opportunity to share that knowledge. I spent quite a while asking questions before I had any answers.
    - Peter
    TANDEM AXLE PACKAGE - $950 DELIVERED WHEEL IMAGE
    5 14X5.5 T06 WHEELS W/5 ST215/75R14 KENDA LOADSTAR RADIALS SS CENTER CAPS, LUGS, MOUNTED, BALANCED & READY TO INSTALL

PM or email me for tire, wheel or package pricing.
    CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
    LED lights, Chrome & Powder Coated Lugs
    2 LED 6" BRAKE LIGHTS DELIVERED $25

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
      If you are concerned about getting off to a bad start with a member, just send them a Private Message in attempt to square things up. Just right click on their screen name (look it up using the Members List) and click on send a private message.

The rest comes naturally as you learn things here, you will eventually get the opportunity to share that knowledge. I spent quite a while asking questions before I had any answers.

Or a left mouse on the screen name (no need to go the the member's list)

Don't worry about a bad vibe on the internet.....especially Aric and his shenanigans... Good thought of a gesture but life rolls on...as does Team Squawk......

$0.02
      Attached Files
      93 190
      Don't be a boot licker

Hose picture (internal) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...68&postcount=8

sigpic

..Some of you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "another @sshole with a Mastercraft."

RE: Thrall, Welcome to the club....
      NEW SKINS in TN... Leading Edge Marine Interior

feedback on a TN company: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=58767

Comment

Man i must have typed up 10 different responses on not to be like me, but i figured someone else would mention it for me! hahahahaha
        "if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker

Comment

Originally posted by Aric'sX15 View Post
          Man i must have typed up 10 different responses on not to be like me, but i figured someone else would mention it for me! hahahahaha
          - Peter
          5 14X5.5 T06 WHEELS W/5 ST215/75R14 KENDA LOADSTAR RADIALS SS CENTER CAPS, LUGS, MOUNTED, BALANCED & READY TO INSTALL

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

It's impossible to be perfect...lol.. --- if you offend someone say your sorry - if you goof up admit it.. feel free to take a stab at a problem - best way to get the right answer out -
            sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Originally posted by mikeg205 View Post
              It's impossible to be perfect...lol.. --- if you offend someone say your sorry - if you goof up admit it.. feel free to take a stab at a problem - best way to get the right answer out -
              I will go first................I gave the advice to right click on a screen name to get the private message drop-box, and it is actually left click as Cloaked pointed out. No malicious intent involved - just poor quality multitasking. I should know better on a Monday.
              - Peter

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

Or even better, say your sorry then post pictures of your hot girlfriend/wife in the swimsuit thread! All will be forgiven!!!!
                OH-IO!

Comment

Originally posted by Footin View Post
                  Or even better, say your sorry then post pictures of your hot girlfriend/wife in the swimsuit thread! All will be forgiven!!!!
                  - Peter

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

ultimately you probably know something the rest of us don't or have experience/talent that will help somebody out . That's what this site is about

Comment

Originally posted by Footin View Post
                      Lmao... ^^ this
                      1990 prostar 190, 351, powerslot 1.5:1, tinted windows

Comment

Originally posted by mikeg205 View Post

Yeah, take a stab at an answer but be ready for some ribbing if you get it wrong. LOL.

Sent from my New iPad Mini using Tapatalk
                        If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
                        275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
                        Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams

Comment

Whenever I hear people badmouth internet based social media and how they are devaluing the way we interact, I think about this place. It may be the exception that proves the rule, but I'm pretty sure it's not.

Just be helpful when you can, if you don't know the answer, be sure to say so when you're taking a stab at something, and ALWAYS correct people's grammar.

Either that, or just read my signature.

/kidding
                          Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Comment

I often thought the best way to stop a thread was for me to post a reply. So that being said, someone please post after this or I may need professional help. No, really, someone about anything. Seriously.

Comment

/end thread

hahahaha jk!
                              "if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker

Comment

Working...
                              X