Northern Tool bucket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Tool bucket

I just seen this and thought wow this would be perfect for winterization and it's all there ready to go.

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too...0719_200510719

Looks like mine without the cover...
    Attached Files
    sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

I just ordered me one.

$20.85 shipped to my Northern Tool Store.

Comment

Mike, what are the PVC fittings you used for the hose to bucket connection?

Comment

Is the hose the correct size? Looks like a good idea if it is.

Comment

I prefer a container over 7 gallons. never an issue of running out of water. The tub will have a permanent fitting by spring, though I will be replacing it with a tub that is color coordinated.
            Attached Files
            - Peter
            TANDEM AXLE PACKAGE - $950 DELIVERED WHEEL IMAGE
            5 14X5.5 T06 WHEELS W/5 ST215/75R14 KENDA LOADSTAR RADIALS SS CENTER CAPS, LUGS, MOUNTED, BALANCED & READY TO INSTALL

PM or email me for tire, wheel or package pricing.
            CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
            LED lights, Chrome & Powder Coated Lugs
            2 LED 6" BRAKE LIGHTS DELIVERED $25

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by snork View Post
              Mike, what are the PVC fittings you used for the hose to bucket connection?
              no but it will be this spring..
              sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Originally posted by bturner2 View Post
                looks like it goes down to a lawn hose fitting... something to check.

Comment

Originally posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
                  I prefer a container over 7 gallons. never an issue of running out of water. The tub will have a permanent fitting by spring, though I will be replacing it with a tub that is color coordinated.
                  that would give MCOCD points..

Comment

Originally posted by bturner2 View Post
                    Looks to say 3/4 in hose. I plan on dropping it off in the water strainer. It's how I did the antifreeze this year. My Mastercraft dealer showed me this last year

Comment

I don't have a strainer on my boat so I will need to connect to the trans cooler. I need to look at making something like Mike's. I currently pull the hoses to the block and manually fill. Not that big of a deal but anything to reduce the effort would be welcome.

Comment

Working...
                      X