Trailer Weight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer Weight

I need a document that states the weight of my 2008 single axle Mastercraft trailer.
    Where can I find one ?

Thanks

John

Originally posted by ohiojohn View Post
    I need a document that states the weight of my 2008 single axle Mastercraft trailer.
    Where can I find one ?

Thanks

John
    Sorry cant help you on the trailer weight, but I assume based on your username that your in Ohio? (I'm a pretty smart guy... )

What part of Ohio? Public or private lakes? We have a great event every year North of Columbus you should check out. (Links below) Good luck with your trailer!

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=52937

https://www.facebook.com/MCBuckeyeBash
    If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.
    1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
    275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
    Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams

Comment

this was the only thing i could find.

http://www.ehow.com/info_8232099_mas...fications.html

Comment

haha not a very original handle, I was thinking about the boat and was not very creative when I signed up ! We live in Copley and generally boat at Salt Fork. I just bought a 2009 x14 last fall and our boating habits will change this year. I have the August event circled on my calendar.

John

Comment

haha not a very original handle, I was thinking about the boat and was not very creative when I signed up ! We live in Copley and generally boat at Salt Fork. I just bought a 2009 x14 last fall and our boating habits will change this year. I have the August event circled on my calendar.

John
          Hey John, welcome to the site and congrats on the X14. Sweet boat!!

The lake we mainly use is Berlin. I am sure you may have heard issues with that lake but as long as the water is high, and you know that lake, your fine. We have a special spot there but if it gets too low then we head to Salt Fork. We also do family days at Salt Fork. We also venture to Portage Lakes for cruising and dinner.

Others on here swear by West Branch and do their skiing there. I have been on there a few times but do not know it.

If you ever want to check out Berlin just let me know. I met another TT member up there a few years ago to show him around, and let him know where NOT to go, or what to avoid. It worked out for him and he camped there a few times.

As for the username, at least you didn't make it your boat type so once you change your username is incorrect, like some on here.
          275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams

Comment

DoubleD I feel your commentary on my screen name! I resemble that remark ...950lbs is my guess on the single axle trailer.

Ohio .... Nice to meet you, hope to see you on the water. If you see a PS214 out at Salt Fork, it may be us!
            Keep a tight line, and a smile on your face. Peace out.
            2008 Prostar 214 MCX
            Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."

Comment

Where can I find one ?

Thanks

John
              You might be able to get one directly from MC.
              sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
                DoubleD I feel your commentary on my screen name! I resemble that remark ...950lbs is my guess on the single axle trailer.

Ohio .... Nice to meet you, hope to see you on the water. If you see a PS214 out at Salt Fork, it may be us!
                Oops, busted!! All in fun my friend!!
                275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar

Comment

ohiojohn, go to the "knowledge center" at the top left on this forum.
                  go to owners manuals on the left.
                  funny, some years show trailer weight, some do not.
                  go to section for detail on each model boat.

I looked up 2005 single axle trailer for X7 is 860 pounds.
                  2005 single axle trailer for X9 is 900 pounds.
                  2005 single axle trailer for X10 is 900 pounds.
                  etc. etc.
                  -

Comment

You can go to any place that has a certified scale and get a weight slip if needed for registration. In my part of Texas we use a local fertilizer sales place to get weight slips for one ton trucks that have flatbeds to register the truck.

Comment

Hey guys I'm on salt fork as well. New x30 coming this spring, hope to see you all out there soon.

Comment

Originally posted by pap View Post
                        Hey guys I'm on salt fork as well. New x30 coming this spring, hope to see you all out there soon.
                        Pap,

Stop being a guest and keep us posted!! Congrats on the X30!
                        275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar

Comment

I think you can get blank weight slips from the license bureau. Other than truck scales at the pilot, TA, are there scales at copley feed to weigh your rig? Unload your boat, or subtract the boat weight from the gross weight. Or, just fill out the ticket yourself and punch out the appropriate numbers with a paper punch. It is a PITA to get our trailers registered in Ohio. I used to work the scale house at copley sand and gravel on summit rd but i think that is long gone. Ppl would come in all the time to get their trailer weighed. As a last resort you could e-mail mastercraft with your trailer vin and ask what the weight of the trailer is supposed to be. Then you will have it in writing from the manufacturer.
                          https://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/302328.png

Comment

I thought the trailer title had the weight on it ...... I have registered a few boats in Ohio and never needed to get it weighed, since the title or some other document on delivery had that on it .... Do you have your trailer title ? Or like someone else said maybe the sales slip had the weight?
                            Keep a tight line, and a smile on your face. Peace out.
                            2008 Prostar 214 MCX
                            Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."

Comment

Not all states require a title for the trailer. Usually they come with a manufacturers certificate of origin. My trailer did not have one so I improvised. When I sold the boat I sent the trailer registration with it so there was a weight document that could be referenced.
                              https://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/302328.png

Comment

Working...
                              X