Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prop size

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Prop size

    I have a 05 197 what is the proper prop size and pitch that should be on the boat

  • #2
    Originally posted by Devo12 View Post
    I have a 05 197 what is the proper prop size and pitch that should be on the boat

    Engine size/description, transmission, use and any other important information to this guy will help answer your question, http://www.ojprops.com/ or call him or he may respond on here.

    Your profile says X-7, which is aimed more toward boarding than 3 event!
    Last edited by TMCNo1; 05-29-2008, 10:39 AM.
    Charter Member Number 1

    Quote: 2RLAKE,
    At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.




    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TMCNo1 View Post
      Engine size/description, transmission, use and any other important information to this guy will help answer your question, http://www.ojprops.com/ or call him or he may respond on here.

      Your profile says X-7, which is aimed more toward boarding than 3 event!
      His boat is a 197 with a tower. He slalom skis and goes footin' (at least he tries)
      1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
      RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

      "The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul

      Comment


      • #4
        http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/sh...ad.php?t=23735

        Devo, check out this thread I started for you earlier this week.
        1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
        RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

        "The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul

        Comment


        • #5
          Welcome Devo, do you claim CP as a friend or just a lover?
          Say yes to cheap beer---- no to ethanol.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ric View Post
            Welcome Devo, do you claim CP as a friend or just a lover?
            Hey, who are you, the government???
            1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
            RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

            "The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul

            Comment


            • #7
              you never know these days, so I thought I'd ask. don't delete me bro
              Say yes to cheap beer---- no to ethanol.

              Comment


              • #8
                Just so you know, Devo is a former "Dummy Award" holder at my boat club. He tried to launch his boat with the tie downs still attached. It was a Tige so it almost ripped the "D"-rings out of the transom.
                1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
                RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

                "The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul

                Comment


                • #9
                  "Size does matter!"
                  Charter Member Number 1

                  Quote: 2RLAKE,
                  At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.




                  Comment


                  • #10
                    CP is a friend he's just upset that I can ski year around and he can only ski 3 months out of the year in that cold stupid weather up north

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X