Prop size

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prop size

I have a 05 197 what is the proper prop size and pitch that should be on the boat

Originally posted by Devo12 View Post
    I have a 05 197 what is the proper prop size and pitch that should be on the boat

Engine size/description, transmission, use and any other important information to this guy will help answer your question, http://www.ojprops.com/ or call him or he may respond on here.

Your profile says X-7, which is aimed more toward boarding than 3 event!
    Last edited by TMCNo1; 05-29-2008, 10:39 AM.
    Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
    At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

Originally posted by TMCNo1 View Post
      Engine size/description, transmission, use and any other important information to this guy will help answer your question, http://www.ojprops.com/ or call him or he may respond on here.

Your profile says X-7, which is aimed more toward boarding than 3 event!
      His boat is a 197 with a tower. He slalom skis and goes footin' (at least he tries)
      1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
      RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul

Comment

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/sh...ad.php?t=23735

Devo, check out this thread I started for you earlier this week.
        1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
        RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

Comment

Welcome Devo, do you claim CP as a friend or just a lover?
          Say yes to cheap beer---- no to ethanol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric View Post
            Welcome Devo, do you claim CP as a friend or just a lover?
            Hey, who are you, the government???
            RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

Comment

you never know these days, so I thought I'd ask. don't delete me bro
              Say yes to cheap beer---- no to ethanol.

Comment

Just so you know, Devo is a former "Dummy Award" holder at my boat club. He tried to launch his boat with the tie downs still attached. It was a Tige so it almost ripped the "D"-rings out of the transom.
                RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

Comment

"Size does matter!"
                  Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
                  At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

CP is a friend he's just upset that I can ski year around and he can only ski 3 months out of the year in that cold stupid weather up north

Comment

Working...
                    X