New prop for 1994 PS190

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New prop for 1994 PS190

Hey everybody, we have a 1994 PS190 and last night we "re-shapped" our prop putting her back on the trailer. This was a horrible experience and a valuable lesson at the same time.

what prop would be sugested to replace it. it was factory as ar as I know. Pulled great, topped out at 40mph. We ski, wakeboard, and tube. If anyine has one for sale or even know what I should buy that would be great!!

We also need a part for our trailer. We need an arm that has to winch and roller the boat noses up to. I have to find one of those too.

Any help or direction is greatly appreciated!!
    Attached Files

Here is nother pic of the front of the trailer.
    Attached Files

Comment

Look in Overtons or something for a winch/stand/bow stop. That is not a MasterCraft trailer.
      anyway, about the prop, if you were happy with the performance of the prop, just send it to Eric at OJ Props or talk to them about a new custom prop for you.
      1991 PROSTAR 190 Flagship Blue POWERSLOT OJ XMP CNC 13.7x17.5 .110 4B
      A.K.A. One of a kind mistake
      2011 Best In Show- 1987-2000 class

Trying to keep slalom alive

Need a new prop to fit your needs? Call OJ PROPS 800-359-9730

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid, than to open it and prove it"?

Comment

Do you have the powerslot or 1:1 tranny?
        Lots of power is good, more is better, too much is just right.

'91 prostar 190

Comment

Originally posted by baseman422 View Post
          Hey everybody, we have a 1994 PS190 and last night we "re-shapped" our prop putting her back on the trailer. This was a horrible experience and a valuable lesson at the same time.

what prop would be sugested to replace it. it was factory as ar as I know. Pulled great, topped out at 40mph. We ski, wakeboard, and tube. If anyine has one for sale or even know what I should buy that would be great!!

We also need a part for our trailer. We need an arm that has to winch and roller the boat noses up to. I have to find one of those too.

Any help or direction is greatly appreciated!!
          For the trailer, take it to a fab shop. It's not hard to make one at all.
          Lots of power is good, more is better, too much is just right.

'91 prostar 190

Comment

Originally posted by flipper View Post
            Do you have the powerslot or 1:1 tranny?
            We have the velvet drive 1:1

Comment

I would suggest the 13 X 13 LC 1" 4-blade. I may be able to repair the damaged one as well. Feel free to give me a call.
              Eric Johnson
              Johnson Propeller Co., Inc
              OJ PROPS 800-359-9730

Comment

Originally posted by EJ OJPROP View Post
                I would suggest the 13 X 13 LC 1" 4-blade. I may be able to repair the damaged one as well. Feel free to give me a call.
                There you go Baseman, right from the man!

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid, than to open it and prove it"?

Comment

Also, FYI, OJ makes the factory props on all MC's

Comment

Similar hull.

www.tylerskiclub.com/proptest.pdf
                    Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Comment

Wow, that trailer looks scary with no lower bow roller and the wheels are so far back there must be lots of tongue weight. How does it pull down the road? Does it sag your tow vehicle? That trailer looks like it would be used on an IO or V drive rather than a direct drive boat.
                      1998 30th Anniversary ProStar 190 - Corvette LT-1 w/PowerSlot .................. Hang On!

sigpic

Comment

I have a stock prop off my 93 ps205 without the power slot but with the 285 hp engine, cheap. I'm sick of moving it around. PM me with your offer.
                        sigpicMastercraft 93 ProStar 205, 351 HO, Syracuse N.Y.
                        Chris Craft 1954 Custom Deluxe 17, Chrysler 6 inboard
                        Best: 5 @ 28 off @ 31mph on a Connely F1X new for 2012 Radar Vice 68 with Vector double boots

Comment

Working...
                        X