Bimini that Jim and I @ viper came up with

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bimini that Jim and I @ viper came up with

Got the idea from the new centurion carbon pro Bimini but no straps supports on windshield turned out nice
    Attached Files

That looks fantastic!
    '96 ProStar 205 SD LT-1

Comment

I want one!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        I want one!
        Me too.
        '96 ProStar 205 SD LT-1

Comment

Thanks guys, wanted something sleek and low profile and think we got it. Spent a lot of time searching for tops and saw the centurion top and said that was it.

Comment

Love it!!!

Comment

Is it a customer job or ??? I am planning on buying a bimini for the 190 in the next couple weeks and this would be a better way to go for me.

Comment

Nice not to have straps nor those rear support poles. Great job!
                I love to travel, but hate to arrive. ~~ A. Einstein
                -----
                You donít stop riding because youíre getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.
                -----
                Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride! ~~ Hunter S. Thompson
                -----
                My wakeboard is calling, and I must go ride! ~~ Me

Comment

Originally posted by skiknox View Post
                  Got the idea from the new centurion carbon pro Bimini but no straps supports on windshield turned out nice
                  Do the horizontal rods along the sides of the top slide down or disconnect for folding the bimini down? My bimini connects to the windshield at the front and uses straps at the rear. Wondering if I can do something similar to yours.

Mike
                  Mike B

Comment

That looks great. Do you have a pic from the side or any different angles?
                    - Peter
                    TANDEM AXLE PACKAGE - $950 DELIVERED WHEEL IMAGE
                    5 14X5.5 T06 WHEELS W/5 ST215/75R14 KENDA LOADSTAR RADIALS SS CENTER CAPS, LUGS, MOUNTED, BALANCED & READY TO INSTALL

PM or email me for tire, wheel or package pricing.
                    CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
                    LED lights, Chrome & Powder Coated Lugs
                    2 LED 6" BRAKE LIGHTS DELIVERED $25

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

It's all stainless steel ball joint hardware very easy to take down. It will fully remove and only have the small mounting points in the windshield and the back. Or you can disconnect from windshield and fold back.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Absolutely fantastic work, though we have come to expect nothing less from Jim at Viper. I was really resisting adding a bimini to my '77, but now I have yet one more thing to add to the never-ending To Do List. I'm sure there will be a way to adapt that attachment method to other style windshields.
                        - Peter
                        5 14X5.5 T06 WHEELS W/5 ST215/75R14 KENDA LOADSTAR RADIALS SS CENTER CAPS, LUGS, MOUNTED, BALANCED & READY TO INSTALL

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

Man I would like to get one made like that for my boat!

Comment

That really looks fantastic!
                            '97 Prostar 190 - LT-1

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.

Comment

Originally posted by skiknox View Post
                              It's all stainless steel ball joint hardware very easy to take down. It will fully remove and only have the small mounting points in the windshield and the back. Or you can disconnect from windshield and fold back.
                              Could you show a close-up of how the forward support mounts to the windshield? What a huge improvement in looks. I am really impressed with the innovation.
                              - Peter

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X