Rear Seat For 85 S&s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Seat For 85 S&s

Looking for an rear seat for my 85 S&S .. dont care about condition of cover .. any one have specs to build one or have a line on one

Bump please help

Comment

Don't expect you'll find one. Best bet is probably to build a bench with back great, cover with foam, and cover in marine vinyl. If your boat is stored far from you I could get some measurements.
      I spent most of my money on booze, broads and boats. The rest I wasted. - Elmore Leonard

Comment

A friend of mine has his 86 S&S at Infiniti-Fabrications/Leading Edge. They are building him a new rear seat. You might contact Infiniti in Loudon,Tn.

Comment

Their was a rear seat from a 87 prostar on CL Indianapolis about a month ago. I posted it In one of the forums here. I know the their of different vintages but it may still fit. For a $100 you probably would always get your money back.

Comment

One of my boat's previous owner built a nice setup for my '78. Simple but it works and can be built cheap and easy. I can post some pics of it if you'd like for ideas.
            '78 S & S

Comment

Originally posted by Scottman View Post
              One of my boat's previous owner built a nice setup for my '78. Simple but it works and can be built cheap and easy. I can post some pics of it if you'd like for ideas.
              I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of this. I need to make one foe my '77 one of these days.
              - Peter
              TANDEM AXLE PACKAGE - $950 DELIVERED
              5 14X5.5 T06 WHEELS W/5 ST215/75R14 KENDA LOADSTAR RADIALS SS CENTER CAPS, LUGS, MOUNTED, BALANCED & READY TO INSTALL

PM or email me for tire, wheel or package pricing.
              CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
              LED lights, Chrome & Powder Coated Lugs
              2 LED 6" BRAKE LIGHTS DELIVERED $25

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

As to pics..... me too, me too!
                Bob

Comment

I like cheap and easy:-)
                  1981 MasterCraft
                  19' Skier 351W PowerSlot
                  Long gone is the Trans AM waiting for another

Comment

No problem, give me a few days and I'll be putting it back together. I'm currently doing some work in that area...have the gas tank pulled to permanently repair a swimdeck leak and some other assorted issues. Plan is to be finished and tested before this weekend.
                    '78 S & S

Comment

Look on ski it again dot com. I think I saw one there yesterday. Looked brand new.
                      https://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/302328.png

Comment

Working...
                      X