northeast interior work - Ken's Auto Upholstery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northeast interior work - Ken's Auto Upholstery

Anyone looking for interior upholstery work should strongly consider giving Ken a call. I brought the interior from my 91 prostar in and told him to keep it original. The workmanship and quality are superior and the price was unbeatable.
    I recieved quotes of 1500 from copycat upholstery for just covers and ken charged me 1700 for everything including new foam. That's a no brainer.

I have only test fit the seats while I wait to redo the carpet but here are the pictures I have. (Before can be gotten from my thread on 91 prostar restoration)

Ken's Auto Upholstering
    105 W Housatonic St, Pittsfield, MA 01201
    (413) 447-9226
    Ask for Ken.

Incase anyone wonders, I'm not getting anything out of posting this just passing on my great experience.
    Attached Files

Wow looks like great work. No puckering or bunching....nice. So he got the logos embroidered as well! Seems like a very fair price. Nice boat man
    sigpic
    04 197 TT LQ9 stargazer w/Z-Box
    PB 2@35 off
    Previous...
    96 Prostar 205 Lt1
    93 Prostar 205 HO
    81 Leaves and stripes(Can. edition)

Comment

Looks great, thanks for posting. My interior is in good shape for its age, but I've thought of replacing some of the pieces, maybe all just for a color change. He's not that far from me. Maybe an hour or hour and a half.
      '97 Prostar 190 - LT-1

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.

Comment

Working...
      X