Finding a boat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding a boat

I am having trouble deciding on a boat. Is the X Star a good boat. If I was to get one could I get the paint job of the 06 X Star

Why not just buy an O6 X star?!
    http://weathersticker.wunderground.c.../Brunswick.gif

Comment

Pretty much anything that says "MasterCraft" on the side, will be a good boat. It all depends on what your looking to do, and how much coin you have.
      Lots of power is good, more is better, too much is just right.

'91 prostar 190

Comment

Originally posted by skidog
        Why not just buy an O6 X star?!

^
        Yea, if its a mastercraft, its gonna be an awesome boat.
        "if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker

Comment

Originally posted by wakeboarder
          I am having trouble deciding on a boat. Is the X Star a good boat. If I was to get one could I get the paint job of the 06 X Star
          Compared to what? An X-Star will never make a good farm tractor, but with the right amount of $$$$$ you can have it gelcoated/painted or wrapped John Deere green!
          Last edited by TMCNo1; 03-04-2008, 07:44 PM.
          Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
          At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

Like they said before, its all what you want to do with it. And like they said before...if it says MasterCraft on the side...its a dang good boat!

X-star is a good wakeboard/wakesurf/wakeskate boat. If your looking to slalom behind an x-star....it wouldnt be my first choice
            -Lenny

2007 MasterCraft X-1, RTP-1, Ballast, MC Cruise, swivel board racks, Glacier White and Midnight Black

Comment

Originally posted by TMCNo1
              Compared to what? An X-Star will never make a good farm tractor, but with the right amount of $$$$$ you can have it gelcoated/painted or wrapped John Deere green!
              To be perfectly honest, i think that the X-star would make an awesome tractor.
              Maybe we could have Farmer Ted test it out for us.

Where does the farm tractor thing come from? haha
              Last edited by Aric'sX15; 03-04-2008, 08:51 PM.
              "if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker

Comment

x-STAR's are terrrrible ... what you really want is a wakecraft

I'd bet TMCNo1's row boat that you could get a dealer to put 06 graphics on an 08 x-star
                Last edited by PendO; 03-04-2008, 09:43 PM.
                At least you know one person who collected from the Cash Rewards program

Comment

Yeah what Pendo said. Besides, the only reason the Pro's ride behind them is because they are paid to . I also hope to upgrade to a wakecraft some day, I really like the John Deere wrap idea to.
                  06 X-30

Why yes I do love a rampy wake with a firm lip. Thanks for asking.

Comment

Personally, I'd like one of them M-F X-Stars, cause it'd be Massey-Furgeson red! Or however it's spelled?
                    Last edited by TMCNo1; 03-04-2008, 11:02 PM.
                    Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
                    At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

Working...
                    X