story continues below

Tex: "So I was like, Hey I'll save you..."

Police: "Yeah, were gonna need some identification"

Tex (grumbling under his breath): "Sons-a-b..."

Comment

So what happened?
      1995 ProStar 205

Comment

I'd say it was a bridge, but it sure does look residential.

Comment

So are we going to have the get "the rest of the story" from Paul Harvey???? Details man........details!

Comment

OK... don't leave us holding your beer.. What happened?
            2002 MariStar 210 VRS 330hp, Tower, Perfect Pass Stargazer, Bimini, Triple KGB Ballast, 400w Clarion XMD3, Bennett X-14 Wake Plate, 1000+ hours and still running great!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pristine, well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "-- WOW--What a Ride!"

Comment

ktn

Is that you

The wife calls me abrasive
              The kids call me Daddy Sweetwater
              But the ladies, they just call me El Guapo

Comment

And that's...the rest of the story...

Hey Guys,

No, thats not me...that's Tex. He hasn't taken the time to figure out how to post pics yet, so I told him I'd post a couple for him. I am not sure what exactly happened, that wasn't really the way it all happened. It's part of a routine he was practicing. I believe all was well afterward. He can chime in and give yall the real story...

Ktn

P.S. Here is another pic of his...talk about bein left hangin...
                Last edited by ktn_cmu; 10-26-2004, 01:46 PM.

Comment

nautique police?

Ok-Thanks Kyle! Here's the deal. I was doing a ski show in wonderful Natchitoches Louisiana(yes the place where Steel Magnolias was filmed for all of you Oprah lovers). There was a bridge on one end of the site. It was about 35 feet high and the water was about 7 feet deep. Some idiot(me) said, hey why don't we put a bridge barefoot act in the show. The chamber of commerce loved the idea but neglected to tell the po po that we were going to do it. We did a couple of practice runs during the day and the police showed up. They told me that they usually just fish the drunks out of the water when they jump. The place sits on the Cane River and is beautiful! You can also get to the gambling boats quickly from the town!
                  2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

Hey Look...I made it to enthusiast...

Comment

Originally posted by ktn_cmu
                      Hey Look...I made it to enthusiast...
                      It's about time slacker!

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

Tex my step father in law was just in a ski show of some type down in Lousiana any chance you might know him?
                        2002 Prostar 197

Comment

geezus Tex, that looks a LOT higher than 35 ft!!

Comment

Originally posted by Knoxes
                            geezus Tex, that looks a LOT higher than 35 ft!!
                            It felt alot higher too!

Comment

You're one Crazy Son of a Gun!

Comment

Working...
                              X