Suprise Tonight!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suprise Tonight!

Got home from a trip this evening and came home to a suprise. I found out I am going to be a Dad Next July!!
    Living like no one else so later we can live like no one else

MC's owned:
    1986 Skier 19
    1995 ProStar 190
    2003 X-7
    1994 ProStar 205 (current)

WhaaaHoooo

Congrats!!

They are a ton of work in the beginning, but as they get older they let you get younger....mentally not physically!!!

Later
    Jim
    Jim McCarthy
    Delta Lake WaterSki Club

Comment

Congratulations! There is a lot of baby and boat experience here. You know we like pictures on this board.

You're not too far away, where do you normally ski?

Comment

So who's the father????

Comment

Originally posted by Mag_Red
          So who's the father????

thats funny anyway congratulations man
          79 Stars n Stripes....man shes turnin in to a money pit

Comment

Congrats!!!
            If my words don't make sense, try reading them backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by jrandol
              Got home from a trip this evening and came home to a suprise. I found out I am going to be a Dad Next July!!

congrats! Any skier would make a great Dad.
              sigpicwww.lauderdalelakesmarina.com

Comment

congrats! remember, no tuber!
                2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

That's really great news, j.

Nothing's better than being a father.

Comment

Thanks Everybody! We are both really excited for sure!

Very Funny Mag Red

Leroy: I live in Hidden Valley Lakes, which is right next to Lawrenceburg, IN.
                    http://www.hiddenvalley-lake.com/
                    I ski on our lake up here mostly but have some friends who have a membership to a lake right next to us called Horseshoe lake which we set the course out on. We live about 2 minutes from the water so getting to the lake is quick.
                    Living like no one else so later we can live like no one else

MC's owned:
                    1986 Skier 19
                    1995 ProStar 190
                    2003 X-7
                    1994 ProStar 205 (current)

Comment

Awesome! They are really a joy. Cody is 11 weeks old and started sleeping through the night this week. Actually, Tuesday night he woke up at 330am and I'm thinking alright kid you're killing me. But then he starts smiling and cooing at me. How can you get mad at that? Good luck, they'll change your life.
                      Brian

Current: 2000 ProStar 205

Former: 1987 ProStar 190

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mag_Red
                        So who's the father????
                        Please don't shoot the messenger about this..

My boys friend just had his kid tested for matching DNA.. Its not his.. Its his buddies..

Fact is over 30% of all DNA tests show that the Father is not the sperm donor.. Just some info...

Comment

Originally posted by lakes Rick
                          Please don't shoot the messenger about this..

My boys friend just had his kid tested for matching DNA.. Its not his.. Its his buddies..

Fact is over 30% of all DNA tests show that the Father is not the sperm donor.. Just some info...
                          Where do you find this stuff??? LOL

Comment

Rick, I see you posted that right after MY post. So what are you trying to say, huh??? If you get something in the mail this week and it's ticking with no return address and excessive postage it wasn't me. Just kidding. If Cody isn't mine than their is some milk man running around that looks an awful lot like me. I do have a story about this, no BS. A guy I know in the AF THOUGHT he got this girl pregnant (white girl, white guy). 9 months go by, they get to the delivery room, he's going to marry her, been taking care of her, you know the deal. So when the baby comes out...it was black as coal. He said he walked right out of the hospital.
                            Brian

Current: 2000 ProStar 205

Former: 1987 ProStar 190

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BriEOD
                              A guy I know in the AF THOUGHT he got this girl pregnant (white girl, white guy). 9 months go by, they get to the delivery room, he's going to marry her, been taking care of her, you know the deal. So when the baby comes out...it was black as coal. He said he walked right out of the hospital.
                              Two words for that gal. See Ya! The absolute worst part is that she knew all along that he was not the father.
                              24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Working...
                              X