What's your weather?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your weather?

We had it on the old board and was always good to "Bump" the board when it's slow like ...TONIGHT!...Even if we have the visit of Doug on a saturday evening???

A foot of snow here in the last 24 hrs.Very mild at -1 c.Good thing we were down to the grass...
    90 days before skiing...
    Keep skiing!!!

Got up to about 50 & partly sunny today in eastern, WA...... which is VERY mild. This time last year there was a foot or two of snow on the ground & temps in the single digits.
    -
    Bill
    -former '94 PS205 owner. Still ridin my Sky Ski.....

Comment

A warm day here in Wisconsin too. Still about 2 1/2 feet 'till the liquid water starts out on the lake. Waiting for May!
      1991 ProStar 190—Acme 475, GT40-P heads, Edelbrock Performer intake, Mallory YLM Ignition
      The world is full of youth—what we need is a fountain of smart!

Comment

I guess I'll kill some time and head over to review those swimsuit pics....it might help me think about warm weather, liquid water and everything that goes with them!
        1991 ProStar 190—Acme 475, GT40-P heads, Edelbrock Performer intake, Mallory YLM Ignition
        The world is full of youth—what we need is a fountain of smart!

Comment

58 and golf, We are getting close to sking around here!!!
          Swaha Lodge Lake Greeson Akansas..... www.swahacabins.com
          Merry Memories......... http://themerryfamily.site.shutterfly.com/

Comment

50's aghhhh
            Brian

Current: 2000 ProStar 205

Former: 1987 ProStar 190

sigpic

Comment

20s.. Nice light snow.. Just got home from snow skiing. My 9 yr old had her first lesson, (her first time on snow skis).

The wife calls me abrasive
              The kids call me Daddy Sweetwater
              But the ladies, they just call me El Guapo

Comment

It was about 70 here today, spent 5 hours out just driving the boat today, stopped at my brothers house on the water and at lunch at one of the fine delta dive bars.... What a great way to spend a saturday. And tommorow the kids are going wakeboarding
                Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids!!

Comment

High 47, and rain, warmer than normal. Getting sych'd thinking about taking boat to Gulf Shores over spring break, first week of April! Even though will be in salt water.

Mark; Wisp, Seven springs, or? Looking great for the first day!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterMason
                    It was about 70 here today, spent 5 hours out just driving the boat today, stopped at my brothers house on the water and at lunch at one of the fine delta dive bars.... What a great way to spend a saturday. And tommorow the kids are going wakeboarding
                    Gee, thanks for rubbing it in!!
                    Brian

Current: 2000 ProStar 205

Former: 1987 ProStar 190

sigpic

Comment

Come on Brian, 50s.. That’s water ski weather for sure.. Didn’t you get a new wet or dry suit? ?

Leroy, that is Seven Springs. Melissa had a 5 hr lesson. That shot was about half way through. Thanks, she did do well. I think snow skiing will help with the water skiing as well. I’ve also decided to buy a boom to help with my barefoot, , oops, I mean teaching the kids.

The wife calls me abrasive
                      The kids call me Daddy Sweetwater
                      But the ladies, they just call me El Guapo

Comment

Originally posted by MarkP
                        20s.. Nice light snow.. Just got home from snow skiing. My 9 yr old had her first lesson, (her first time on snow skis).

Looks great Mark!
                        30 right now, calling for 50 and sun today. Looks like what is left of the snow will disappear today.
                        You , I mean your kids will love the boom.
                        STARS AND STRIPES FOREVER

Comment

I have 40º and rain right now.
                          #1 supporter of wadka

Comment

Couldy and around 50 at 11:00am. Expected to hit close to 70 by Tuesday ... ski time
                            - where every family lives on the lake, every neighbor is a ski club member, and at every dock there is a Mastercraft

Comment

Why wait until May? The lakes will be thawed by April. I plan to be out then.

Comment

Working...
                              X