Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has been to Sandals Inn Jamaica (Montego Bay)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has been to Sandals Inn Jamaica (Montego Bay)

For our 10 year anniversary I have booked a trip to stay 6 nights at the Sandals Inn. It is the smallest of the Sandals resorts, but is the only one with room service included and a B&B feel. We will have access to all activities offered by the Sandals Resorts. What I am looking for is recommendations for the different activities. What did you do, what did you like, and what could you have done without. Thanks in advance for your responses..

If this is for yaor 10th anniversary, then why are you taking her to Sandels, and not hedonism? heck with her NEW look, she'd be right at home!
    http://weathersticker.wunderground.c.../Brunswick.gif

Comment

Originally posted by SkiDog View Post
      If this is for yaor 10th anniversary, then why are you taking her to Sandels, and not hedonism? heck with her NEW look, she'd be right at home!
      Eh not my cup of tea.. That is a swinger joint isn't it

Comment

Never been to Sandals, but my wife and I went to Grand Lido Negril. Very nice place and no (or very few) kids. Also, Hedo (can't remember which number) is right across the street. Went over there to check-it-out and saw some pretty odd stuff.
        Last edited by bcampbe7; 09-08-2008, 03:00 PM.
        If my words don't make sense, try reading them backwards.

Comment

Stayed at Dunn's River for our honeymoon 'bout 8 years ago. Did Ochos Rios. Pretty forgettable - you walk up the waterfall holding hands in line with a bunch of other tourists. Only memorable thing about it was the 2 local ladies who got in a knife fight in the parking lot while we were waiting for the shuttle back to the resort. Surreal.

You can go tubing on the river. It's relaxing and they bring along beer.

We went to the Sandals Ochos Rios for dinner a couple times. Good restaraunts. At Dunn's River resort they had scuba, waterskiing, parasailing, and lots of watercraft you could check out. Only thing for scuba is if you're not already certified you needed to get up early for the class.

Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by bcampbe7 View Post
            Never been to Sandals, but my wife and I went to Grand Lido Negril. Very nice place and no (or very few) kids. Also, Hedo (can't remember which number) is right across the street. Went over there to walk around and saw some pretty odd stuff.

Due tell!!!

Myself I'll live on the edge and surf without a helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by TX.X-30 fan View Post
              [/B]

Due tell!!!
              One thing that was burnt in my brain was a lady walking a guy on a leash. The lady was also holding a whip. We left shortly after that.

Comment

One thing that was burnt in my brain was a lady walking a guy on a leash. The lady was also holding a whip. We left shortly after that.
                Did this guy happen to be from tx and own a x-30?
                Lots of power is good, more is better, too much is just right.

'91 prostar 190

Comment

Stayed at Sandals Ocho Rios in 2000 and Sandals Royal Caribbean in 2005. Make sure you utilize all the resorts near you. You get free transfer service to the other Sandals. If you want to have dinner at one of the nice restaurants at one of the other resorts, make reservations on the first day there. These get booked up quickly. I would highly recommend the Royal Thai Restaurant at the Sandals Royal Caribbean.
                  "In conflict, straightforward actions generally lead to engagement, surprising actions generally lead to victory."

Six in, Six out.

2007 MasterCraft X-1, CHARCOAL Black

Comment

Originally posted by Monte View Post
                    For our 10 year anniversary I have booked a trip to stay 6 nights at the Sandals Inn. It is the smallest of the Sandals resorts, but is the only one with room service included and a B&B feel. We will have access to all activities offered by the Sandals Resorts. What I am looking for is recommendations for the different activities. What did you do, what did you like, and what could you have done without. Thanks in advance for your responses..
                    Yep I have been Montego Bay stayed there 3 times, it is a fun time!! Most of the people are on their honeymoon or on their anniversary, the good thing you are 5 minutes from the airport so no long bus drive from heII to get to your resort, the down side is the airplanes taking off all day long and the sound?? It is not so bad?? But it is something you should know….. The other good thing being so close to the airport is the day you are coming home you don’t need to have a long 2 hr drive back to the airport, so you can drink more at your resort!!! Yes they have MC boat and you can ski from 8 to 11 I think??? But if you get to know the boat diver and tip on the down low…. they will get the boat out at 6am and take you around the beach to the north to a NICE bay,, glass for days!!!! And they ski you ski it is so nice!!! PM me if you would like more info…. You will have a good time!!!! And you drink like a fish at the bars!!!!!
                    Last edited by RexDog1; 09-08-2008, 03:36 PM.
                    I rather be waterboarding

Comment

That pretty much puts an exclaimation point on why I'm NOT going there

Comment

Originally posted by flipper View Post
                        Did this guy happen to be from tx and own a x-30?

Can't go anywhere and let your hair down.

Comment

Originally posted by RexDog1 View Post
                          Yep I have been there stayed there 3 times, it is a fun time!! Most of the people are on their honeymoon or on their anniversary, the good thing you are 5 minutes from the airport so no long bus drive from heII to get to your resort, the down side is the airplanes taking off all day long and the sound?? It is not so bad?? But it is something you should know….. The other good thing being so close to the airport is the day you are coming home you don’t need to have a long 2 hr drive back to the airport, so you can drink more at your resort!!! Yes they have MC boat and you can ski from 8 to 11 I think??? But if you get to know the boat diver and tip on the down low…. they will get the boat out at 6am and take you around the beach to the north to a NICE bay,, glass for days!!!! And they ski you ski it is so nice!!! PM me if you would like more info…. You will have a good time!!!! And you drink like a fish at the bars!!!!!

The bus rides are a trip!

It was basically like riding in a Greyhound bus down a sidewalk in New York City!

Comment

Originally posted by RexDog1 View Post
                            Yep I have been there stayed there 3 times, it is a fun time!! Most of the people are on their honeymoon or on their anniversary, the good thing you are 5 minutes from the airport so no long bus drive from heII to get to your resort, the down side is the airplanes taking off all day long and the sound?? It is not so bad?? But it is something you should know….. The other good thing being so close to the airport is the day you are coming home you don’t need to have a long 2 hr drive back to the airport, so you can drink more at your resort!!! Yes they have MC boat and you can ski from 8 to 11 I think??? But if you get to know the boat diver and tip on the down low…. they will get the boat out at 6am and take you around the beach to the north to a NICE bay,, glass for days!!!! And they ski you ski it is so nice!!! PM me if you would like more info…. You will have a good time!!!! And you drink like a fish at the bars!!!!!
                            Good info. The MC was one of my big deciding factors I plan to use that as much as any other option. Say there is glass to be skiied? I was a little concerned about riding in the ocean waves, but they sure make it look flat in the brochures I hate to ask, but since it IS Leah's vacation too, how far to shopping

Comment

Was it a long whip or just the riding crop??

Comment

Working...
                              X