Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ron Paul Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Ron Paul Thread

    I know political threads on this board usually have a short life due to the heated debates they cause. However, I want to do what I can to spread a message that needs to be heard by as many people as possible.

    If you are like me, you are tired of what is going on in our government and in our country and we need to get back to the basics. We are in deep trouble folks, and we need to right the ship if we have any sense of responsibility for the next generation. We need to get someone in the White House that isn't going to go with the status quo and truly intends to change things. Therefore I'm starting this; "The Ron Paul Thread".

    In this thread I will attempt to keep posting, on a fairly consistent basis, links to videos and news articles concerning Mr. Ron Paul and his message.

    I'll start off with a couple of videos and will post a few more in a couple days.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgQB60-MT3Q&NR=1

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rUn-aPvRSY&NR=1

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMmVwW8h4Ho

    Enjoy everyone!
    1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
    RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

    "The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul

  • #2
    Good for you CP! I've been keeping up with your other thread and this is definately a step in the right direction, good choice to back as well IMHO. Formally, I don't side with either party and it generally comes down to the lesser of the evils when voting. I'm hoping Mr. Paul gets the party nomination because it will be the first time I don't regret voting. A Libertarian running under the GOP name and winning will be a game changer and I for one welcome it!
    "The doctor said I swallow a lot of aggression... along with a lot of pizzas!"

    Comment


    • #3
      I like Mr. Paul but right now I am leaning towards Herman Cain.
      Automatic doors make me feel like a Jedi

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by captain planet View Post
        I know political threads on this board usually have a short life due to the heated debates they cause. However, I want to do what I can to spread a message that needs to be heard by as many people as possible.

        If you are like me, you are tired of what is going on in our government and in our country and we need to get back to the basics. We are in deep trouble folks, and we need to right the ship if we have any sense of responsibility for the next generation. We need to get someone in the White House that isn't going to go with the status quo and truly intends to change things. Therefore I'm starting this; "The Ron Paul Thread".

        In this thread I will attempt to keep posting, on a fairly consistent basis, links to videos and news articles concerning Mr. Ron Paul and his message.

        I'll start off with a couple of videos and will post a few more in a couple days.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgQB60-MT3Q&NR=1

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rUn-aPvRSY&NR=1

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMmVwW8h4Ho

        Enjoy everyone!
        Originally posted by oxberger View Post
        Good for you CP! I've been keeping up with your other thread and this is definately a step in the right direction, good choice to back as well IMHO. Formally, I don't side with either party and it generally comes down to the lesser of the evils when voting. I'm hoping Mr. Paul gets the party nomination because it will be the first time I don't regret voting. A Libertarian running under the GOP name and winning will be a game changer and I for one welcome it!
        Originally posted by DemolitionMan View Post
        I like Mr. Paul but right now I am leaning towards Herman Cain.
        Dr. Ron Paul
        -Aaron
        RED 1996 Prostar 205
        Indmar 350 TBI
        Acme 541
        PerfectPass Stargazer Wakeboard Edition

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DemolitionMan View Post
          I like Mr. Paul but right now I am leaning towards Herman Cain.
          Herman would be a great choice if only he had more political experience. That will hold him back form being taken as a serious candidate. But look who is in the White House now, Mr. Experience himself. :-)
          2008 X-45 Pro Tour Red and White

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by supturb89 View Post
            Dr. Ron Paul
            My sincerest apologies, Dr. Ron Paul.
            1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
            RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

            "The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DemolitionMan View Post
              I like Mr. Paul but right now I am leaning towards Herman Cain.

              Same here.

              Been a long time radio listener of his and now a political supporter.
              Bailey
              '02 X-9
              Lake Blue Ridge

              Comment


              • #8
                Sorry about the Mr. Paul, didn't realize because they don't play that up in the stuff I've read about him.
                "The doctor said I swallow a lot of aggression... along with a lot of pizzas!"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CruisinGA View Post
                  Same here.

                  Been a long time radio listener of his and now a political supporter.
                  That guy is a former federal reserve guy and thus is the last guy you should consider based on that alone.

                  I missed the debate last night, however reading an article about it this morning there are exactly 4 sentences regarding Dr. Ron Paul. Sadly, Palin who isn't even running yet, got more virtural ink in the article than Ron Paul did. Looks like this is going to be a long up hill battle to get the message out.

                  I will update with links today.

                  Have a good day.
                  1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
                  RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

                  "The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by oxberger View Post
                    Sorry about the Mr. Paul, didn't realize because they don't play that up in the stuff I've read about him.
                    Anything the media can do to minimalize Dr. Ron Paul, they will do. Like in 2008 when fox "news" cut out Ron Paul's answers to questions when they reaired the debate. Just like you don't hear Herman Cain used to work for the federal reserve, they don't want you to know that.
                    1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
                    RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

                    "The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Forrest-X45 View Post
                      Herman would be a great choice if only he had more political experience. That will hold him back form being taken as a serious candidate. But look who is in the White House now, Mr. Experience himself. :-)
                      At least Herman has ran a business unlike our current community organizer.
                      Automatic doors make me feel like a Jedi

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by captain planet View Post
                        Anything the media can do to minimalize Dr. Ron Paul, they will do. Like in 2008 when fox "news" cut out Ron Paul's answers to questions when they reaired the debate. Just like you don't hear Herman Cain used to work for the federal reserve, they don't want you to know that.
                        I noticed that on fox "news" this morning when they were covering the debate. They didn't even mention Paul and only showed one shot of him and he wasn't even talking then. They did spend a lot of time showing Gingrich -- boob.
                        / \

                        Former boats:
                        2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
                        1990 Prostar 190

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If you were president, would you hire a muslim?
                          / \

                          Former boats:
                          2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
                          1990 Prostar 190

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by shepherd View Post
                            I noticed that on fox "news" this morning when they were covering the debate. They didn't even mention Paul and only showed one shot of him and he wasn't even talking then. They did spend a lot of time showing Gingrich -- boob.
                            Gingrich had his chance but he couldn't keep it in his pants.
                            Automatic doors make me feel like a Jedi

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I have to agree with everyone... Dr. Ron Paul is my number two guy but Herman Cain is my favorite partly because he does not have the political experience. He was on Neal Bortz radio show yesterday before the debate talking about the fact that he had no political experience and that he was going to treat the presidency as if he was the CEO of the country. If this logical approach is adopted by the white house imagine the possibilities furthermore it should be mentioned that I think Herman has a better chance of beating Obama and that is what I REALLY WANT TO SEE. As far as the debate went last night I think Dr. Ron Paul won it in my eyes. His answers were more concise, easier to follow, more logical, and most of all more to the point than some of his counterparts you took it as an opportunity to spout their predetermined rhetoric. He also received a lot more time than Herman Cain who apparently nailed the first debate in SC which I missed.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X