• Show
Clear All

• Nascar!

My favorites:
    Jeff Gordon (currently no.1)
    Kyle Busch
    Jimmie Johnson
    Gordon and Hendrich Motorsports rule!
    Last edited by stevo137; 08-26-2004, 04:52 PM.

Stevo

I donít know a lot about the nascar.. So, um, well, GO Jeff Gordon!

Uh, get a full pass Jeff ...

The wife calls me abrasive
    The kids call me Daddy Sweetwater
    But the ladies, they just call me El Guapo

Comment

ugh... I'm sorry. Can't stand it. And I bet I can throw a rock and hit half a dozen shops.

Comment

Yeah, sorry. Not really my bag either. I'm more of a Cannonball Run kind of a guy.
        Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Comment

Been to one race, about 6-7 years ago, in Darlington, SC. It was pretty fun for the first hour. After that I was ready to go home.

Stevo- Have you heard the Tim Wilson song on Bob & Tom about Jeff Gordon?
          If my words don't make sense, try reading them backwards.

Comment

Never been a fan but it looks like fun.
            Stand on the couch with your shirt off on Sunday. Have a favorite driver and be able to scream booogy boogy boogy when they drop the flag!
            Say yes to cheap beer---- no to ethanol.

Comment

Originally posted by bcampbe7
              Been to one race, about 6-7 years ago, in Darlington, SC. It was pretty fun for the first hour. After that I was ready to go home.
              That's not far from where I saw the body.

Comment

I enjoy the races alot. We go to Talladega twice a year. I'm a Rusty Wallace fan, I know his old and getting slow, but he is my driver. I'm a Ford guy, so I pull for them after Rusty crashes, which happens alot these days !
                Swaha Lodge Lake Greeson Akansas..... www.swahacabins.com
                Merry Memories......... http://themerryfamily.site.shutterfly.com/

Comment

Oh, about the Jeff Gordon thing. NO COMMENT!
                  Swaha Lodge Lake Greeson Akansas..... www.swahacabins.com
                  Merry Memories......... http://themerryfamily.site.shutterfly.com/

Comment

Doesn't matter what they say, look at the stats.
                    OBTW, that name inside the oval on the hood is also no. 1
                    Last edited by stevo137; 08-27-2004, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Ford man as well...i bet my first couple of years of college i was payin all of rusty's bills Brad. I figure rusty owes me and my buddies at least a couple of old tires and parts along with some tickets...Im a big Mark Martin fan...been one since i was 6 and he was driving the Valvoline car. I dont like dale jr, or jeff gordon and his crowd...and i damn sure dont like tony stewart. Talladega is only like 30 or 45 minute ride up the road from here. been going since i was a kid havent been since the last time i went when i spent the nite in Talladega couty jail

by the way brad you gettin ready for the big game september 18? im goin on the road with my buddies here in a couple of weeks to an LSU game..their band is playin a frat party or somethin down that way... so if you see the RiverRun Band playing any where come looke me up...i'll buy you a cold...........
                      79 Stars n Stripes....man shes turnin in to a money pit

Comment

F1 is where it's at, turning left gets boring. That's right...I said it.
                        Guns don't kill people, I kill people

Comment

Originally posted by Ric
                          Never been a fan but it looks like fun.
                          Stand on the couch with your shirt off on Sunday. Have a favorite driver and be able to scream booogy boogy boogy when they drop the flag!
                          Ric, that rules!
                          Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Comment

While I consider myself a car guy, Nascar is SSOOOOOO boring.. I call it the 200 mile traffic jamb....

Jeff Gordon BETTER be going fast.. He will NEVER make enough money to pay off his EX.... He should be the poster child for "why rich and famous people should NOT get married"......

Of course Brook is "single"... And rich.........

Comment

Ok,

Brook is now my new favorite.. GO Brook!! Get a full pass

The wife calls me abrasive
                              The kids call me Daddy Sweetwater
                              But the ladies, they just call me El Guapo

Comment

Working...
                              X