She's Available!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's Available!

OK race fans, She's getting the big D. Who's the next victim?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2167345.html
    http://weathersticker.wunderground.c.../Brunswick.gif

Wish I would have known that when I was in the NASCAR garage Saturday at Homestead!

Name:  24b096cf06c2ce50c4f997ebf67d0279.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  57.4 KB
    Last edited by trickskier; 11-22-2012, 08:00 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

I am an IT Guy, she worked for GoDaddy, I have a car , I have never won a race in Sprint Car .... we have so much in common that she will probably call me any moment now ..

(I must admit when I read the title of this thread I thought someone was selling there sweet boat, I had no idea I would need to discuss Danica.)
      Happy Turkey Day everyone .... and Danica .... go ahead and call, I'll make time for you if you can drive a boat in a straight line ... better yet .. wear a bikini and sit in the observer seat!
      Keep a tight line, and a smile on your face. Peace out.
      2008 Prostar 214 MCX
      Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."

Comment

She was probably complaining about his driving...lol
        sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

tbh, if she every won a race someone might start to give a fu-- about her or her life. Grow some boobs or something would ya. If she didn't have a bush non of the sponsors would give her the time of day. I'm pretty sure she's gonna turn up butch.
          Tim
          Gone, surfing.

Comment

Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
            Uh, wow.

I'm more of a Mark Martin fan. He gets more on-air and in-race coverage than his competitive results would dictate in a results-oriented world. You know why? It has nothing to do with his breast size or what is or isn't in his pants. It's because a larger-than-normal part of the race audience wants to see him, and know how he's doing.

When Juan Montoya moved to Nascar from F1, he got huge amounts of coverage despite having poor results. Why? Because he was different than the other NASCAR drivers - a successful F1 driver who people were sizing up against successful NASCAR drivers.

So why do you view Danica's popularity or coverage any differently? Fans want to see her for various reasons - she's a woman in a sea of white males, she's an attractive woman in a sea of white males, she's a modestly successful Indy car driver that people are sizing up against successful NASCAR drivers.
            1998 Maristar 200VRS

Comment

tbh, if she every won a race someone might start to give a fu-- about her or her life. Grow some boobs or something would ya. If she didn't have a bush non of the sponsors would give her the time of day. I'm pretty sure she's gonna turn up butch.
              Oh I hope not..... Dang Miranda would be unhappy I bet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbaEVA259IE

they like beer.... 3:41 therefore...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z4eCPAuTAM or this could be taken 2 ways...
              Last edited by mikeg205; 11-21-2012, 02:49 PM.
              sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Originally posted by FrankSchwab View Post
                Uh, wow.

I'm more of a Mark Martin fan. He gets more on-air and in-race coverage than his competitive results would dictate in a results-oriented world. You know why? It has nothing to do with his breast size or what is or isn't in his pants. It's because a larger-than-normal part of the race audience wants to see him, and know how he's doing.

When Juan Montoya moved to Nascar from F1, he got huge amounts of coverage despite having poor results. Why? Because he was different than the other NASCAR drivers - a successful F1 driver who people were sizing up against successful NASCAR drivers.

So why do you view Danica's popularity or coverage any differently? Fans want to see her for various reasons - she's a woman in a sea of white males, she's an attractive woman in a sea of white males, she's a modestly successful Indy car driver that people are sizing up against successful NASCAR drivers.
                Probably because both of those drivers have won something in their lifetime. Mark has been runner up to the Winston Cup Championship more times then I can remember. He gets air time because he is a legend in the sport, much like Earnhardt, Waltrip, Wallace, or any of the other legends of the sport. You can't even begin to compare her with any of them. Why would you even try? Likewise, Montoya has won some F1 and some NASCAR stuff as well.

What has Danica done other then appeal to dudes and sponsors? Nothing. She surely isn't ready for a full time cup ride and if not for the lack of pecker she wouldn't be getting one. She's getting pushed in by sponsors that want to sell their crap. My boob comment is meant for all you dudes that give her the time of day because she's a she and not because she can drive or win.
                Tim
                Gone, surfing.

Comment

I'm not into NASCAR so I can't comment on her driving skills (or lack of). I’m partial to brunettes and I prefer my woman “natural” so she gets the thumbs up from me. I’ve seen a lot worse in a bikini.
                  Attached Files
                  “You realize your odds of winning the lottery are the same as being mauled by a polar bear and a regular bear in the same day”….E-Trade Baby.

Comment

Originally posted by ahhudgins View Post
                    I'm not into NASCAR so I can't comment on her driving skills (or lack of). I’m partial to brunettes and I prefer my woman “natural” so she gets the thumbs up from me. I’ve seen a lot worse in a bikini.
                    Hence, my point made by someone that is not into NASCAR.
                    Tim
                    Gone, surfing.

Comment

Wow, I have a bunch of comments to this that aren't appropriate for this site. I may have to move the thread to the junkyard though.
                      '97 Prostar 190 - LT-1

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnE View Post
                        Wow, I have a bunch of comments to this that aren't appropriate for this site. I may have to move the thread to the junkyard though.
                        Do I need to start a thread on the 'other' site'?
                        http://weathersticker.wunderground.c.../Brunswick.gif

Comment

Originally posted by JohnE View Post
                          I'm sure we can stay within the rules of this site and still discuss what a failure she is in NASCAR. We can also carry on with the discussion that if not for her being a she she'd not have the ride or the air time. Moreover, why anyone would care about her personal life.

NOTE: please don't make this a personal discussion about you, I or we. It's about some chick that drives a car.
                          Last edited by CantRepeat; 11-21-2012, 04:58 PM.
                          Tim
                          Gone, surfing.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiDog View Post
                            Do I need to start a thread on the 'other' site'?
                            Every time I post over there the thread just dies off.
                            Last edited by CantRepeat; 11-21-2012, 05:20 PM.
                            Tim
                            Gone, surfing.

Comment

cause you thread jack.. u f"ing post whore.
                              2000 ProStar 190, 2003 ProStar 197TT

Comment

Working...
                              X