Dodge Ram

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge Ram

Lady I'm seeing sent me some pics of her ex-husband's truck last night.....
    a few hours later, she texted me that he was drunk in a bar... Well, from what I see... he's lucky to still be drinking!!!!

He was NOT DWI nor AT FAULT
    Attached Files
    WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Team MasterCraft Google Search Engine

that was a major impact to have caused that amount of damage. Lucky is right.
    sigpic

Comment

holy cow .. what did he hit or what hit him?

Comment

don't know the full story yet.... Head on near Lowell, AR

Comment

Crumple Zone

Comment

Originally posted by snork View Post
            Crumple Zone

....and air bags

For Sale Cheap!

another part of the story I did get and that we're still trying to figure out....
            He did have his CDL/DL revoked from a previous DUI, and last night he refused medical treatment. Apparently, he "walked away" from the accident.

But, the info we were getting was from their daughter that was upset and headed up there to check on him.

Comment

Dang, that thing is mashed.

Comment

Judging by the fact the the truck is still in its proper lane, I'd have to guess the other car crossed the centerline into him. Lucky is right, and sometimes it pays to drive a large vehicle.

A family in my town about 2 weeks ago was not so lucky. A car jumped the center divider and went head on into them, killing the father (driver) and injuring 3 other family members in the car. It was a minivan.
                I was njskier on here.

Comment

Good impact for sure but the telling thing is the fact that there is pretty much zero intrusion into the passenger cabin. Didn't even look to bend up the A pillar. All of the safety features and "crumple zones" etc worked as designed to protect what needed to be protected... The occupants not the car itself.

Nasty looking crumpled up metal is a good thing for reducing G forces to occupants.
                  sigpic

1997 Prostar 190, TBI 350, 1:1, OJ XMP 13 x 11.5, Stargazer, Hot Shower, Heated Drivers Seat, Reuben/Mountain Rock/Nite Navy

Comment

Originally posted by BrianM View Post
                    Good impact for sure but the telling thing is the fact that there is pretty much zero intrusion into the passenger cabin. Didn't even look to bend up the A pillar. All of the safety features and "crumple zones" etc worked as designed to protect what needed to be protected... The occupants not the car itself.

Nasty looking crumpled up metal is a good thing for reducing G forces to occupants.
                    and a little alcohol to relax the muscles

Comment

That makes my neck hurt just looking at that.
                      - Peter
                      TANDEM AXLE PACKAGE - $950 DELIVERED WHEEL IMAGE
                      5 14X5.5 T06 WHEELS W/5 ST215/75R14 KENDA LOADSTAR RADIALS SS CENTER CAPS, LUGS, MOUNTED, BALANCED & READY TO INSTALL

PM or email me for tire, wheel or package pricing.
                      CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
                      LED lights, Chrome & Powder Coated Lugs
                      2 LED 6" BRAKE LIGHTS DELIVERED $25

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
                        That makes my neck hurt just looking at that.
                        Makes me think of the Burger King "Whiplash Whopper" ad.

Comment

Good thing alcohol is legal. Appears he already had a DUI in the past ...
                          Nice

Comment

Lady friend and I are trying to figure this one out.......

"Kevin" has 2 DUI's, and lost his CDL, but not his regular DL
                            After the accident, he went to the hospital to be checked out, then had someone pick him up and they went out to party

Is this possible

Comment

the guy goes out and parties like a wildman, gets up the next morning and buys a new truck
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X