Nhl 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nhl 2013

lockouts done and the first games of the season are tommorow. really excited to finally watch again.

anyone have any predictions?

Prediction: Attendance will be down 30-40% due to losing the "average"-Joe fan due to the strike and hockey has lost whatever small momentum it may have had going for it. Huge Wings fan but could really care less now--maybe will watch the playoffs....we'll see.
    Strikes simply can ruin a sport, at least in the short to medium-term.

Comment

I was planning on not watching this year but after watching Datsyuk's highlights in the KHL it got me pumped for another Stanley Cup run! Go Wings!

Comment

People watch hockey??
        1984 Mastercraft Skier 1:1

Comment

Originally posted by LTWon View Post
          I was planning on not watching this year but after watching Datsyuk's highlights in the KHL it got me pumped for another Stanley Cup run! Go Wings!
          X2. Go Wings.

Comment

Go Canucks!
            1991 ProStar / 351W with 1:1 Velvet Drive

Comment

Lets GO!! Red!! Wings!!!!

Comment

Well said Lumbergh!!

Go Canucks!

Comment

I am just very very excited to be able to watch the game on TV again. As one of the biggest hockey fans on Earth I felt very lonely so far this season. Watching the KHL is just not the same.

Go Wings!

Comment

Lumbergh and Ironhorse both, well said!

Go Canucks!

Comment

Just bought tickets to the BlueJackets home opener against the Wings. Go Wings!

Comment

Go Wild! Finally a chance to get into the playoffs, should be fun to watch Parise and Suter. I've missed NHL hockey, but I gotta admit I didn't miss it as much as I thought I would. Especially with the U of M Gophers playing so well these days.
                        1989 ProStar 190 with "Safe T Top", 351 Ford, GT 40 heads painted Ford Blue, Elec. Ign, 1:1, 720 hours, 4 blade prop, PP 6.5, removable platform brackets, custom color from factory, hot water shower, Boat Buddy & LED lights on trailer
                        2010 D3 Z7, 2 @ 32 off, 34 mph so far

Comment

Season ticket holder since 1998 - I may go to some games as the rest of this season was pre paid. Not too exited as the fans are kicked to the curb by the Billionairs and Millionaires.

Wings suck. Go Preds.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin 89MC View Post
                            Go Wild! Finally a chance to get into the playoffs, should be fun to watch Parise and Suter. I've missed NHL hockey, but I gotta admit I didn't miss it as much as I thought I would. Especially with the U of M Gophers playing so well these days.
                            You over paid for Suter - watched him every game since 2003, was even at the draft when the Preds picked him. He is solid but, 100+M. AND your owner, Leipold, was our last owner..good luck with him

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin 89MC View Post
                              I agree with your thoughts. Might be more inclined to take the boat out on the 4th of July than to watch the Stanley Cup final.
                              - Peter
                              TANDEM AXLE PACKAGE - $950 DELIVERED WHEEL IMAGE
                              5 14X5.5 T06 WHEELS W/5 ST215/75R14 KENDA LOADSTAR RADIALS SS CENTER CAPS, LUGS, MOUNTED, BALANCED & READY TO INSTALL

PM or email me for tire, wheel or package pricing.
                              CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
                              LED lights, Chrome & Powder Coated Lugs
                              2 LED 6" BRAKE LIGHTS DELIVERED $25

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X