No announcement yet.

They give you $100 and take back $99...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They give you $100 and take back $99...

That is a line from a marching cadence. Ironically, it rings true thanks to whatever happened in Washington at the first of the year.

The 2013 military pay scale was published this month. I got a nearly three hundred dollar a month pay raise. Unfortunately, my end of month pay will be more than one hundred dollars less than it was previously.

I certainly don't make more than $50,000.00 a year! My FICA payment and federal taxes must have gone up a bunch!

Thanks Obama!

I hear ya! Mine went up a few hundred also, but I'm only seeing 60 bucks of it. At least I didn't go red like most guys. Guess I'm lucky that most my entitlements are not taxable.

Comment

Originally posted by Skipper View Post
      That is a line from a marching cadence. Ironically, it rings true thanks to whatever happened in Washington at the first of the year.

The 2013 military pay scale was published this month. I got a nearly three hundred dollar a month pay raise. Unfortunately, my end of month pay will be more than one hundred dollars less than it was previously.

I certainly don't make more than $50,000.00 a year! My FICA payment and federal taxes must have gone up a bunch!

Thanks Obama!
      You can be my personal boat driver, Its tax free.

Comment

Yeah, it pretty much sucks being self employed and having employees right now...
        Hello, my name Ryan!

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
          Yeah, it pretty much sucks being self employed and having employees right now...
          Amen to that!
          This forum is amazing with quality people.: I did not think i'd ever own an Inboard. Now I finally have a gorgeous 94 205 I am glad I have ya'll backing me up.

Comment

Originally posted by TayMC197 View Post
            You can be my personal boat driver, Its tax free.
            Do I get all of the fried chicken that I can eat, too? Sounds like a plan to me!

Comment

Working...
            X