TeamBeachBody.com Coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamBeachBody.com Coach

For any of you that need a fitness program.

One of our TT Members (FooterGirl or Leg HumpEE)depends on what site you know her from) here has become a coach at www.teambeachbody.com

She is trying to make this a fulltime gig and could use some followers.

Here is her link if you are interested in getting in shape before this summer. www.beachbodycoach.com/mycoachlala

Pictures seem to help with promotions.

So here is a picture of a body at a beach...
    Attached Files

Comment

^ Sir Mix-a-Lot would praise you for this!

Comment

/ \

Former boats:
        2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
        1990 Prostar 190

Comment

pa donk a donk!
          Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

Comment

where are her before and after pictures?
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Hoosier Bob
            She always misses me and when I turn her on it is hard to turn her off! She is MC and she completes me! She is the first ride that wants it as much as I do!

Comment

In her coach link. But I think you have to be a member (it's free) to see them.

Comment

Originally posted by medicmoose View Post
                ^ Sir Mix-a-Lot would praise you for this!
                Yes he would!!!

Comment

BeachBoody Coach

Hey guys!! I had to reset my password since I apparently haven't logged on here since 2009! Where did that time go?????

So like Johnny said I started doing the whole fitness thing, so if you are thinking about needing to get ready for summer I would be more than happy to help you get there! Don't be afraid to sign up for the free membership at http://www.beachbodycoach.com/mycoachlala

It is completely free to sign up! Just look for the Orange part that says join! There are so many options out there and now is the PERFECT time to get moving! If you have ever sat there and watched the infomercials for P90X, Insanity, TurboFire etc. and thought maybe I should try that......then you should! I did and never looked back!! Sign up and ask me how I did it! Hope to hear from y'all soon!

Comment

16 days into P90X and am digging it!
                    2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

Did P90X and am doing Insanity now to be ready for beach. Great programs!

Comment

I started P90X this week! So much slower than Insanity but man am I sore!!!! Johnny just started Insanity and has been cussing me all week! Help me out and remind him that is worth finishing!!

If y'all know anyone who wants to start any of the programs send them my way. If they order off of the infomercial they are automatically assigned to a coach who may or may not give a crap that they are there. I take it very seriously and am here to answer any questions or help out in any way that I can!!

Comment

I'm gonna die......

Comment

What exactly does a coach do? I've done P90X (and since fallen way out of shape due to a number of factors). Not to use an excuse but I am literally spending all my free time building a house. In 8 weeks give or take when I am ready to dedicate myself, what would you suggest?

Johnny how far are you in? Interest usually wanes in about 6 weeks.
                            '97 Prostar 190 - LT-1

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.

Comment

Day 5

Comment

Working...
                              X