Super Bowl Food

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Food

I'm doing gumbo....Post up what you are cooking and I want pictures!
    2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

This year we are doing it up. The wife and I are making big sandwiches (Italian and turkey) each about 2' long. A few pizzas (pepperoni, buffalo chicken and tomato/basil) the wife bakes so the bread and dough are all homemade. I also made 3 different beers for the game (IPA, amber lager, chocolate stout).

4 other families are joining us so I'm sure there will be plenty of good eats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
      when is it this year?
      WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Team MasterCraft Google Search Engine

Comment

Originally posted by milkmania View Post
        when is it this year?
        Bump .... anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by milkmania View Post
          when is it this year?
          Super Bowl 2013 kickoff time for Ravens vs. 49ers: Kickoff set for 3:30 p.m. PT
          2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

Name:  404aa212cb7e804679db61c128f59803.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  41.3 KBName:  b6035ea39162e23d63ef25aeeb411d68.jpg
Size:  59.9 KBName:  c525040f0a1df62b9cbd23eb9705a5e0.jpg
Size:  41.3 KBName:  5fba3d76eb5d7bd64f4a96042e98f5b0.jpg
Size:  32.7 KB

Mmmm. Can't wait till the guests get here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

venison chili ... no pictures because its all gone!

Comment

Deep dish Mexican pizza with venison fajita strips. Also have some sweet tea vodka. Wife brought it home. I had never had it until today. It tastes like good sweet tea with a vodka chaser.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
                    Where are your pics?

I thought about doing gumbo, but went with jambalaya instead. With chicken, shrimp, and andouille. I don't usually take pics of my food either.
                    / \

Former boats:
                    2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
                    1990 Prostar 190

Comment

We had leftover frozen margs topped with grand marnier, coronas... i cooked up wild pig sausages sliced up, fried served with toothpicks, chips, award winning homemade salsa and pork laden queso, andd to round it out, grilled pork chops that'd I'd marinated for about 5-6 hours in oil, minced garlic, lemmon pepper, + grilled steak fries...

MC

What does the fox say?

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...

Comment

Also have some sweet tea vodka. Wife brought it home. I had never had it until today. It tastes like good sweet tea with a vodka chaser.
                        get the jerimiah week instead. Its cheaper and tastes better imho. Not quite as sweet

Comment

Working...
                        X