• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Just Gets Better???

Name:  3da3ee4d655793f85a7f567d783effa1.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  51.3 KB

Arif Alikhan - Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Mohammed Elibiary - Homeland Security Adviser

Rashad Hussain - Special Envoy to the (OIC) Organization of the Islamic Conference

Salam al-Marayati - Obama Adviser - founder Muslim Public Affairs Council and its current executive director

Imam Mohamed Magid - Obama's Sharia Czar - Islamic Society of North AmericaIslamic Society of North America

Eboo Patel - Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships

We are in deep doo-doo!

Yeah well nobody would listen when we had the opportunity to vote his arse out of the office. Self-inflicted misery for the people. Seems to be no end to the madness with this turd.

Comment

OP smoke more crack pls.

You should join Captain Planet's thread. Why does anyone have to post this stupid stuff on a boat forum. geezzz the hell!!
      Tim
      Gone, surfing.

Comment

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...of-boy-scouts/

check out this video ... decorated vet arrested for carrying a gun ... interesting to see his poise throughout this

Comment

^^^^^^^ i don't know if i would consider that being poised, he was argumentative and had an aggressive tone. however it looks as if he did nothing illegal. they could of treated him worse, cops do not like to be on video, and I'm very surprised they allowed the video to continue. that being said from the video i didn't see him resist arrest and to continue to own guns and not be a felon for resisting arrest he must sue and get the charges dropped if nothing occurred pre-video. looks like big boy might be a little light on donut money for a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by 2RLAKE View Post

check out this video ... decorated vet arrested for carrying a gun ... interesting to see his poise throughout this
            Wow... Makes me sick & nervous about what is happening to our country...

Comment

Originally posted by 2RLAKE View Post

This guy is a moron. That's an appropriate way to act in front of your kid,

Comment

When you go looking for trouble, you usually find it.
                I love to travel, but hate to arrive. ~~ A. Einstein
                -----
                You donít stop riding because youíre getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.
                -----
                Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride! ~~ Hunter S. Thompson
                -----
                My wakeboard is calling, and I must go ride! ~~ Me

Comment

This guy is a moron. That's an appropriate way to act in front of your kid,
                  Guy is passionate. Can't fault him for believing in his rights. If more people were more passionate then maybe this country wouldn't be so eff'd up. Cop was a joke as most are when it comes to rights.

Comment

Originally posted by 02ProstarSammyD View Post
                    Guy is passionate. Can't fault him for believing in his rights. If more people were more passionate then maybe this country wouldn't be so eff'd up. Cop was a joke as most are when it comes to rights.
                    Agree cop was an idiot. But sometimes when in those situations it is best to just realize you are dealing with an idiot and act accordingly... Seek remedy after you have diffused the situations.

Comment

Working...
                    X