Need Ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Ideas

So my wife is thinking she wants a tattoo. It will be her first and probably only and it won't be huge. She likes the star on our 2010 197 TT boat and may go with that. Who has some design ideas for the mastercraft star or some similar mastercraft type tattoo? pics or drawings would be great

MC tramp stamp......I can't take credit for this.
    Attached Files
    - Peter
    TANDEM AXLE PACKAGE - $950 DELIVERED
    5 14X5.5 T06 WHEELS W/5 ST215/75R14 KENDA LOADSTAR RADIALS SS CENTER CAPS, LUGS, MOUNTED, BALANCED & READY TO INSTALL

PM or email me for tire, wheel or package pricing.
    CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
    LED lights, Chrome & Powder Coated Lugs
    2 LED 6" BRAKE LIGHTS DELIVERED $25

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

do.
      not.
      get.
      a.
      MasterCraft.
      tattoo...

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaSurfer View Post
        do.
        not.
        get.
        a.
        MasterCraft.
        tattoo...
        so your saying don't do something like this
        Attached Files
        James

1989 MasterCraft TriStar 190 SE
        sigpic

Comment

^^It looks like that tattoo has caused some swelling. May be infected.

Comment

Ufff. I have tattoos, a few.
            BUT
            Do not do spmething meaningless like a brand!!!!
            Br VERY careful, those things stay FOR EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Latin Flyer View Post
              Ufff. I have tattoos, a few.
              BUT
              Do not do spmething meaningless like a brand!!!!
              Br VERY careful, those things stay FOR EVER!
              +1!!!!

Comment

If I ever get a tattoo it will be elephant ears on my inner thighs.
                https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-w...4/IMG_4883.gif

Comment

Originally posted by VP46 View Post
                  If I ever get a tattoo it will be elephant ears on my inner thighs.
                  Lmao best I've heard!
                  1990 prostar 190, 351, powerslot 1.5:1, tinted windows

Comment

Originally posted by j.mccreight@hotmail.com View Post
                    so your saying don't do something like this
                    Why would any guy get any tramp stamp much less this?

To be clear she doesn't want words. She just likes the design of the star. And our entire summer is spent together as a family at the lake on our boat. I would say it does have meaning for us.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ 50 View Post
                      So my wife is thinking she wants a tattoo. It will be her first and probably only and it won't be huge. She likes the star on our 2010 197 TT boat and may go with that. Who has some design ideas for the mastercraft star or some similar mastercraft type tattoo? pics or drawings would be great
                      Picture of the wife would help us help you!
                      Keep skiing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ 50 View Post
                        Why would any guy get any tramp stamp much less this?

To be clear she doesn't want words. She just likes the design of the star. And our entire summer is spent together as a family at the lake on our boat. I would say it does have meaning for us.
                        I think this is a cool idea. You are thinking this star?

- Peter
                        TANDEM AXLE PACKAGE - $950 DELIVERED
                        5 14X5.5 T06 WHEELS W/5 ST215/75R14 KENDA LOADSTAR RADIALS SS CENTER CAPS, LUGS, MOUNTED, BALANCED & READY TO INSTALL

PM or email me for tire, wheel or package pricing.
                        CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
                        LED lights, Chrome & Powder Coated Lugs
                        2 LED 6" BRAKE LIGHTS DELIVERED $25

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

Where is she going to put it?

Comment

It's almost impossible for someone to pick out another persons tattoo. It's going to come down To what is important to her and what she likes. She will be the one living with it for the rest of her life.

I worked at a tattoo shop for a while and had a lot of people come to get cover ups because they didn't like what they got, or the original artist didn't get the tattoo right.

My suggestion would be to find a reputable tattoo shop in your area, spend some time in there looking over their flash and portfolio. Discuss the placement of the tattoo on the body too. Many times a tattoo can be an A+, but the location and how it is laid out can make it a bad one.

A tattoo Artist should be able to draw up a tattoo for you free of charge as long as you commit to getting it from him/her. Even a freehand sketch on the body can result in some of the best work an artist can do. Let the artist put their own unique thoughts in the tattoo and you won't regret it

Comment

Originally posted by lukedeuce View Post
                              It's almost impossible for someone to pick out another persons tattoo. It's going to come down To what is important to her and what she likes. She will be the one living with it for the rest of her life.

I worked at a tattoo shop for a while and had a lot of people come to get cover ups because they didn't like what they got, or the original artist didn't get the tattoo right.

My suggestion would be to find a reputable tattoo shop in your area, spend some time in there looking over their flash and portfolio. Discuss the placement of the tattoo on the body too. Many times a tattoo can be an A+, but the location and how it is laid out can make it a bad one.

A tattoo Artist should be able to draw up a tattoo for you free of charge as long as you commit to getting it from him/her. Even a freehand sketch on the body can result in some of the best work an artist can do. Let the artist put their own unique thoughts in the tattoo and you won't regret it
                              x2! good advice here.

Comment

Working...
                              X