Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Passport

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • US Passport

    Getting a passport the old fashion way from the US Post Office isn't going to well.

    Appointments are 3-4 months out it seems like and on the days they except walk ins they only take 15 apps that day and the lines for those start forming at 5:30am.

    Have any of you had or know anybody that has had any experience with getting a US Passport for the first time using www.uspassportonline.com or a similar website?

  • #2
    CIBT is the best in the business. They are fantastic to work with and I have gotten Visas as fast as 5 days through them. They keep in constant contact with you on the progress and you can speak to a live person anytime. You will not be disappointed working with them.

    Comment


    • #3
      Here is the website

      http://cibtvisas.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by epnault View Post
          CIBT is the best in the business. They are fantastic to work with and I have gotten Visas as fast as 5 days through them. They keep in constant contact with you on the progress and you can speak to a live person anytime. You will not be disappointed working with them.
          That's who we use at work ... Very good

          Comment


          • #6
            Where it is asking for proof of departure. I'm not traveling within the next 2 weeks. So do I still need that?

            Comment


            • #7
              What's the cost for using this company rather than USPS?

              Comment


              • #8
                Previously have gone to the regional office in Miami for renewals, had passport within the the day. Just a suggestion that if they have a regional passport office, might give it a try. Find it pretty pathetic that these days we need a second party vendor to work with the bureacracy of the US government to get a passport!

                Comment


                • #9
                  For the departure date proof, I have used a tentative itinerary or a mock itinerary that my travel department or travel agent can do for you. Your passport and/or visa is by no means tied to the mock dates. Good luck.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Have you tried alternatives to the post office--I think you have this option in Waxahachie. Or maybe worth heading up to Big D.
                    "This one goes to eleven." 2007 ProStar 197 TT w/MCX and Powerslot.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Done.....

                      Passport will be here in 4-6 weeks!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kweisner View Post
                        Have you tried alternatives to the post office--I think you have this option in Waxahachie. Or maybe worth heading up to Big D.
                        Kinda funny about these Post Offices and Passports and how you can't hardly get in one to get the app submitted.

                        On my way to DFW this morning I decided to take the long way and go by the Alvarado, Tx. post office (they take walk ins). Got there I was the only one in the place, it took about 10 minutes and $136.00.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Now that you have it , I recommend a trip to Vitoria ,Brasil. Leave wife at home. Only danger is you may not want to come home.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by rodltg2 View Post
                            Now that you have it , I recommend a trip to Vitoria ,Brasil. Leave wife at home. Only danger is you may not want to come home.
                            I'll have to look into that place.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 03 35th Anniversary View Post
                              I'll have to look into that place.
                              Do let us know what you find out.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X