Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you drinking right now?

A variation of another favorite thread.

A nice glass of Bogle Merlot. It follows up the Saphire Martini nice! What about ya'll?
    2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Code Red Mountain Dew

missed the liquor store, and all's I got left is a swallow of Rum, and almost a full bottle of Captain Morgan's
    WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Team MasterCraft Google Search Engine

Comment

Santa Margarita Pinot Grigio
      Last edited by Workin' 4 Toys; 11-24-2005, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Nnice bottle of Liberty School,Cabernet Sauvignon .
        Best red wine from the USA i ever tasted!
        Can`t finish the botlle cause i`m working tomorrow...
        Keep skiing!!!

Comment

pass it this way, i'm off tomorow.

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

Originally posted by André
            Nnice ,botlle..
            Maybe already too much...
            Keep skiing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tex
              pass it this way, i'm off tomorow.
              Are you still in a sabbatical or back working ?
              Keep skiing!!!

Comment

Andre-STEP AWAY FROM THE BOTTLE!

Comment

Right now its a cold Jack and Coke. But will be hitting a shot of Cabo Wabo Reposado Tequila in about 5 min
                  2003 Prostar 209 MCX

Comment

I am back working. I never stopped. I just changed careers and could not work on the MC site as much as I wanted. You know the drill, you are new, keep the nose to the grindstone and don't make wakes...well, you should never make waves...it f's up my jumpset! Still on the merlot...it's treating me well!

Comment

Originally posted by tex
                      I am back working. I never stopped. I just changed careers and could not work on the MC site as much as I wanted. You know the drill, you are new, keep the nose to the grindstone and don't make wakes...well, you should never make waves...it f's up my jumpset! Still on the merlot...it's treating me well!
                      ...If you get a chance to try that Liberty School,go ahead.
                      Nice with a steak.
                      Keep skiing!!!

Comment

Where is it out of?

Comment

California.Liberty School winery Paso Robles California.This one is a 2003 but i think the 2002 tasted better.Really nice...
                          Keep skiing!!!

Comment

Coffee and chickory with cream and sugar this AM. Last night was Makers Mark and diet Coors(not mixed obviously).
                            sigpic

1997 Prostar 190, TBI 350, 1:1, OJ XMP 13 x 11.5, Stargazer, Hot Shower, Heated Drivers Seat, Reuben/Mountain Rock/Nite Navy

Comment

Right now, Miller Lite.

Brian,

What is a Diet Coors?

Comment

Working...
                              X