• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got wake?

Big @$$ wave

http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00286.wmv

Farmer Ted,

Wow!!! You all grow 'em big. If that's for real, I want to go there.

The Dr.
    www.WaterMakerMan.com

Comment

I have no idea where that's at and I'm not very anxious to find out.

Comment

Holeee sh!t! I wonder how much ballast the guy had to make that one
        2002 MariStar 210 VRS 330hp, Tower, Perfect Pass Stargazer, Bimini, Triple KGB Ballast, 400w Clarion XMD3, Bennett X-14 Wake Plate, 1000+ hours and still running great!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pristine, well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "-- WOW--What a Ride!"

Comment

I just want to know how much we*d he smoked to get the nerve to ride it??
          Swaha Lodge Lake Greeson Akansas..... www.swahacabins.com
          Merry Memories......... http://themerryfamily.site.shutterfly.com/

Comment

Looks like the north shore of Maui. Awesome board'n that guy timed it just right.

Comment

One word. WOW!!

The wife calls me abrasive
              The kids call me Daddy Sweetwater
              But the ladies, they just call me El Guapo

Comment

Man, it doesn't matter how far out you go, you just can't get rid of those stupid jet skis.

But seriously, unbelievable ride. Hope it was worth the years of traction that invariably followed. I had a comparably smaller wave break on me in Santa Cruz years ago, and that $hit hurts.
                Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Comment

Awesome! There was a show on one of the cable channels about some dudes that traveled way out on the oceans looking for insane sized waves.

Comment

I'm not sure where that was, but when I lived in Hawaii (Oahu), when the waves would get very large in the winter on the N.Shore that is exactly how the big wave surfers would catch them. You could see 40-50 waves in Waimea Bay. That's where the last scene of the movie Point Break was filmed. Dudes have some guts!
                    Brian

Current: 2000 ProStar 205

Former: 1987 ProStar 190

sigpic

Comment

I have a buddy that surfs in Galveston (yes, it's apparently possible). He said the waves were 15-20' last weekend. He's been sending pictures. Doesn't look like the gulf coast I remember.
                      Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Comment

Working...
                      X