Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Towers

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2020, 04:45 AM
DougH DougH is offline
TT Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2013
Boat: 2009 MasterCraft X45ss
Location: Southern California
Posts: 18
Bimini Frame End Eye

My 2009 X-45 bimini frame has swivel end eyes to connect the joints. On one of them, whatever you call the socket piece that goes between the end eye and the swivel ball has decayed and fallen away (See picture). I have a couple questions. What do you call that piece? Can I get a new one and pop it in without replacing the whole end eye (as the end eye itself is rivited to the bimini frame piece)? Where? If not, anyone know where I can get the whole end eye? I have searched mcpartsdepot, greatlakesskipper, and boat outfitters, and have not been able to find anything...
Attached Images
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 01:18 PM
Miss Rita's Avatar
Miss Rita Miss Rita is offline
MC Devotee
Join Date: Jul 2009
Boat: 1992 ProStar 205, 1991 Ski Pro
Location: Black Hills
Posts: 1,578
I would go to the local hardware store and look for a nylon bushing or piece of vinyl tubing to put in there
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35 PM.