Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > Wanted to Buy

Old 10-22-2019, 10:05 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: Prostar 197 2003
I just crawled undeer the dash , disconnected the hoses from the speedo and blew through till I heard bubbles.....I always have an excess of hot air
Old 10-22-2019, 10:29 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: MasterCraft, 280 SST, 2005, Twin 375 Crusader
I run the programming for the SteadyPass units. Our units are great if you want to take the time to make the adjustments needed for tuning the control routine. We can help you get close but minor adjustments would have to be done by the driver to find the best tuning. We would be happy to get you a unit and if you end up not liking it you can just send it back to us for your money back.

Now The statement about good controller = high price is somewhat true. You want a controller that is competition certified and used in competition globally then yea you will be paying $1000+. If you want a good controller for just recreational use that holds a target well enough for 95% of cases then I would suggest trying the Steadypass unit. I can say that the unit is very easy to work with and is on par with the competition display/menu functionality. But, the speed calculation we use is new and being updated several times a season as we get more and more data back from users tuning their controller for their boat.

This is where we are at now. Keep in mind this is a heavy boat and stays very steady no matter what is going on behind. Smaller/lighter boats are tuned more aggressively so it reacts to the rider weight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqp9w2fMbDk

LMK if you have any specific questions on SteadyPass. I have no problem telling you to buy a PP or ZO if it ends up your needs/wants fall into that category.
Boat: 2005 Maristar 280 SST Twin Crusader 375