Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 11-23-2019, 12:36 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2013 Mastercraft x25 6.0 Ilmor gen 2 surf
FS: 2013 Mastercraft X-25 with gen 2 surf system

Hard for me to make the decision to post this boat for sale because the amount of man hours I’ve put into installing upgrades on this thing is seriously well over 100. But I like having a projects and this one is tapped out for upgrades. Plus wouldn’t mind moving into a longer boat.

This boat has excellent rough water ride, deep storage space, room for a large group and the prop and engine to push it.

Wakeboard wake and surf wave are awesome. As others have said in the past about the x25, with gen 2 and upgraded REAR bags this thing can surf great! The people that have said this boat can’t surf didn’t set it up optimally. The wakemaker 710s are a perfect match for these compartments and provide a serious upgrade over the stock gen 2 bags.

2013 X-25 with Gen 2 system + rear bags are upgraded to wakemaker 710s.

Price: $79,900

Phone: 618-638-3656

I'm not opposed to test drives in the winter at Kentucky Lake for serious buyers.

Turn key package with onboard battery charging for a large large stereo and large battery bank.

Engine: llmor 6.0 with 538 hours

Meticulously maintained and garage kept. All oil and filter changes done in 50 hour intervals.

Ballast impellers and engine impeller replaced yearly.

Aqua Marine deck flooring in diamond pattern flooring and gunnel strips.

Phender Pro fender attachments

Upgraded Wake/surf rack on one side and wake/wake on the other.

Stock Bimini

OJ 848 prop upgrade. This thing can move some serious weight around.

Stock MC undertower cover

Gtechniq Crystal serum light ceramic coating in 2017. Full gelcoat correction done by a professional shop before application of ceramic coating. Looks so good still after 2 seasons.

Larger 7 inch screen required for Gen 2

Upgraded 3200 lb trailer wench. Makes life so much easier at the ramp and eliminates a need to power load.

Tandem low profile trailer with Dropstar wheels. Shock absorber in trailer tongue was getting worn so I replaced the whole inner slide actuator for the trailer. Also replaced all the brake pads while I was at it. This was August 2019. New nitto 420s tires early summer 2019.

Replaced trailer bunks and carpet this year as preventative maintenance.

Replaced rear left and right seat cushion vinyl with oem vinyl. This space had the most foot traffic getting off and on docks. Work was done by the Upholstery Workshop in Texas.

(4) Lumishore SMX153 RGB lights with Lumishore STV2204i controller under the throttle. In the background is also the Lumishore command center. Adding any of their In boat lighting is a simple integration into the current system. Can also be controlled from any smart phone over WiFi. Seriously the best system out there. (I know. I did a full comparison post on here at the beginning of the summer). See video below.

Stereo: this list is long and I probably won’t cover everything. Feel free to ask anything in this thread and I can elaborate.

- 4 XS power XP3000 ( bought new in Aug 2018) for stereo bank. This is a 320 aH bank. More than enough reserve to play all day. Batteries are covered with a plexiglass shield. It screws onto the battery post with thumbscrews. The picture of this cover below was before I drilled the screws.

- XS power D1200 for starting. Batteries still separated by the stock voltage sensing relay and stock battery switch is also still there.

Everything operates as stock just with much larger capacity. Don’t let the pictures over complicate the batteries. They look intricate but really I just used as much wire as possible between batteries to maximize conduction and this requires no maintenance. Each battery terminal can be removed with a simple Allen wrench is needed. No need to disconnect each Indic wire.

-Mastervolt Chargemaster 12/50-3 onboard charger for stereo bank

The voltage sensing relay is triggered on only when the key is on so that shore charging does not combine the banks and let the two separate chargers see each other.

-Noco 4 amp onboard charger for starting battery

-Rockford Fosgate PMX5-CAN headunit

-Rockford Fosgate PMX1R remote in the stock clarion spot left of the steering wheel

-Wetsounds 420SQ

-4 pairs of JL Audio M770 cockpit speakers. Upgraded from the stock MX770 speakers.

-2 JL audio MC series 800/8 amps powering inboat speakers (yes MC series custom ordered for this build to ensure elimination of the dreaded speaker whine which this boat does not have)

-6 JL audio m880 8.8 inch matte black Tower speakers. (Look like stock except stocks are 7.7 and these are the larger version. Wetsounds rev 10 volume without the shrillness of a hlcd)

-powering 4 of the towers is a wetsounds sd2 for 300 watts a piece

- powering the other two m880 tower speakers is a wetsounds stx4 giving them 285 watts each. This configuration was the best way I found to get the 300 watts to each speaker that I was wanting.

-ran knukonceptz 12 gauge speaker kord to replace stock tower speaker wiring

-JL Audio M12IB6 12 inch infinite baffle in the stock 10 IB sub location

-Kicker CXA1200.1 powering JL audio M12IB6

- 2 Wetsounds REVO-XXX 12 inch sub in the wetsoundz 40hz aero port enclosure design

- 2 JL Audio HD1200/1 amps to power the revo-XXX12’s. One on each.

I can easily remove one or both of the subwoofer boxes in the observers compartment to increase storage.

- All power wiring is Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Tinned OFC

- All speaker wiring is Knukoncpetz Speaker Kord OFC

- Some of the pictures below of the stereo amp wall were during the process and not all wires were hooked up yet. This is just showing the amp rack and floor I built.

Video of stereo

https://youtu.be/74SK70MKlRw

Video of Lumishore lights in color sweep mode

https://youtu.be/O4V7yeZmHDI

Last edited by cal2vin; 11-25-2019 at 08:09 AM.
Old 11-23-2019, 12:36 PM
TT Enthusiast

More pictures

Old 11-24-2019, 11:06 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2011 X25
Awesome setup, GLWS!
Old 11-25-2019, 08:11 AM
TT Enthusiast

Thank you!! Its been a great boat for me and will make a perfect turn key package for someone!
Old 11-25-2019, 09:25 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1989 Prostar 190. 2008 Prostar 197
Good looking boat! GLWS
Old 11-25-2019, 01:11 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: '99 205v
Holy sh!t, that is a clean boat! And a helluva stereo upgrade. Id wish you luck with the sale, but something tells me you wont need it. Someone will scoop that up, for sure.
Old 11-26-2019, 04:15 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: '91 PS190, '05 X10 (sold) & '11 X25
Well, as a fellow X25 owner, I can say that is probably the nicest X25 to ever sail the seas. Holy cow. Anyone looking at an NXT22 - even a new one - would be crazy not to consider this boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-27-2019, 07:49 AM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCraft Ranger View Post
Well, as a fellow X25 owner, I can say that is probably the nicest X25 to ever sail the seas. Holy cow. Anyone looking at an NXT22 - even a new one - would be crazy not to consider this boat.

Thanks! Hope everyone has a good thanksgiving break.

Old 11-27-2019, 10:20 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2003 X-Series MCX
This is gorgeous. GLWS!
Old 11-27-2019, 12:32 PM
TT Enthusiast

Thanks for all the comments! I know this is priced on the higher end of the price range for this era x-25 but my target buyer in this is someone that knows and appreciates the quality of upgrades. I keep receipts from every single thing that has go into this boat. Taking a calculator to that stack is scary haha.

Tags
jlaudio, lumishore, wetsounds, x-25, x25