Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Audio/Stereo

Old 10-09-2019, 10:18 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: X2 2015
MC part # 508831 Tower Speaker Amp Harness - where to buy?

Hi,

I am adding an amp JL M600. I am looking for (MC part # 508831) Tower Speaker Amp Harness to connect the pre-wired tower speakers to the amp.

The pre-wired cables end somewhere in the larger compartment (where all the wires are) in a "Deutch" connector.

Anyone can give me a hint where to buy this part? Its produced by BH electronics.

MC part # 508831 Tower Speaker Amp Harness

Thanks in advance!
Attached Images

Old 10-10-2019, 01:30 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2018 XT22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutfu View Post
Hi,

I am adding an amp JL M600. I am looking for (MC part # 508831) Tower Speaker Amp Harness to connect the pre-wired tower speakers to the amp.

The pre-wired cables end somewhere in the larger compartment (where all the wires are) in a "Deutch" connector.

Anyone can give me a hint where to buy this part? Its produced by BH electronics.

MC part # 508831 Tower Speaker Amp Harness

Thanks in advance!

Are you trying to buy the harness to go from the observer compartment to the base of the tower as your picture shows?
If yes, your dealer is the only way. Those harnesses are made by BH electronics just down the road from the MC factory and only sold direct to MC.

If you’re looking for the 8 pin Deutsch connector that connects to that harness, you can find it on amazon. Here is a pre-terminated option:
Deutsch DT 8-pin Pigtail Kit 14AWG Pure Copper GPT Wire, Made in USA
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FTG8GNF..._ZgSNDb5P7F68Q