Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 08-21-2019, 05:31 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1988 Mastercraft Platinum Prostar 190
I'll be on Mazinaw in Bon Echo Provincial Park for anyone out and about in Ontario, Canada.

Our slalom course is in at the north end of the lake, follow the boat path through the course north to our dock and come for a ski.
Old 08-21-2019, 05:49 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2015 X23 SS 6.2L
Looks like Im skipping water sports to go to Ornage Beach, AL for the last weekend of Snapper Season which Alabama just announced. Looking to fill the freezer one more time.
Old 08-21-2019, 06:09 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2008 X14, w/ LY6 400HP w/ 1.22 Ratio Tran
Salt Fork Get Together!! Great Times with Great People!!

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 08-21-2019, 07:49 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2007 X2 towed by a 2012 Touareg TDI
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostDriver669 View Post
Unfortunately I have to work Sat night, so we will probably be making day trips to Lake Murray OK.
that's my old stomping grounds. we skied with the ski Kats back in the days in competition cove when there was still a course over there along with a jump. many good days on Lake Murray!
Old 08-21-2019, 09:20 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Searching for an X2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmkkdx View Post
up the Pedernales river is usually good water, and if you cruise on up to around the mile 41 buoy...

I'll be out at one of my deer leases finishing up some stands, feeders, prepping food plots and maybe do a little dove hunting from time to time ... might end up putting the boat in Lake Georgetown Monday after the crowds head home
Thanks for the info! We had the first MasterBash out there but never really went past Pace Bend. If anybody is out on Travis we'll be on a grey and black SANTE 210.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uplandbird View Post
Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.
Old 08-22-2019, 06:31 AM
MC Platinum

Boat: 2003 PS197, MCX, Powerslot
Yup, pump antifreeze into the block, shower, and heater core, change the oil, clean it up, and put her away till 2020.
Old 08-22-2019, 08:31 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: Mastercraft, X2, 2004, Violet (purple) & white ... previous 1983 black/silver stars
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Thanks for the info! We had the first MasterBash out there but never really went past Pace Bend. If anybody is out on Travis we'll be on a grey and black SANTE 210.
my wife and I joined the first MasterBash on Travis for a little while, didn't bring our boat (dentist appt) but helped someone (don't recall user name on TT) that had a yellow/white X45 unload at ramp, rode with him and joined the tie off for an hour or so before he needed to leave.

Depending on time of day, you can almost always find decent water due to the steep walls that help block the wind. Usually the farther up the lake you go, the fewer the boats traffic. And always a pretty big tie up/party in Devil's cove but that's a bit of a haul from Pace Bend park back towards the dam. It's pretty full, especially for this time of year. Have fun and be safe!
Old 08-22-2019, 08:40 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2018 NXT22 Prior 2002 Maristar 230 VRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastercraftdave View Post
Looks like Im skipping water sports to go to Ornage Beach, AL for the last weekend of Snapper Season which Alabama just announced. Looking to fill the freezer one more time.
Blackened snapper with crawfish etouffee is a king's meal.
Old 08-22-2019, 08:42 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2016 X30, 85 S&S
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
Yup, pump antifreeze into the block, shower, and heater core, change the oil, clean it up, and put her away till 2020.
Wait what lol

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2019!!!!!!

https://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk...d.php?t=100065

2016 X30-Wetsounds galore
2017 Misty Harbor Tri-Toon
1985 S&S- Gone but never forgotten
Old 08-22-2019, 09:34 AM
TT Regular

Boat: Looking to buy
Labor Day Plans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmkkdx View Post
my wife and I joined the first MasterBash on Travis for a little while, didn't bring our boat (dentist appt) but helped someone (don't recall user name on TT) that had a yellow/white X45 unload at ramp, rode with him and joined the tie off for an hour or so before he needed to leave.

Depending on time of day, you can almost always find decent water due to the steep walls that help block the wind. Usually the farther up the lake you go, the fewer the boats traffic. And always a pretty big tie up/party in Devil's cove but that's a bit of a haul from Pace Bend park back towards the dam. It's pretty full, especially for this time of year. Have fun and be safe!

If anyone goes to Devilís Cove be safe. I donít want to hear from my wife thatís sheís had to pull dead bodies out again. Then Iíll never get a boat!
But seriously, everyone stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags
aric is spelled wrong