Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Electrical

Old 08-24-2019, 06:04 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2015 X30
Frustrated with 2015 x30 we just bought. Battery switch?

Literally just took delivery of a 2015 x30 from a dealer about an hour and a half away. Demo on the water was pretty quick but I felt like it went smooth. Lo and behold bring the boat out with the family and when you turn the battery switch to the on position there is no click it's more like a stutter step or slide if that makes sense. Also, I noticed that it sticks halfway between off and the first on position and there's power in the boat. Then today, we went out again for another ride and as we hit wakes the LCD screen would reboot and stereo would turn off. I really don't feel like driving an hour and a half with the boat to the nearest Mastercraft dealer since we are under the transferable warranty for another year and a half. I'd rather just swap the battery switch myself if that's the issue? not very technically sound boat person but figured I'd ask some of you that are. Thanks in advance. Picture of switch attached. Hoping it's an easy swap?
Attached Images

Old 08-25-2019, 08:27 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2016 X30, 6.2L
I had the same issue on my boat. Dealer was able to ship me the replacement switch, I did the swap in 10 mins.