1995 Prostar 205 LT1 Open Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Prostar 205 LT1 Open Bow

After years of looking for a nice open bow to replace my 78 S*S.....Just bought this boat and a second trailer but it looks like we are moving to Colorado near Pueblo. Only one lake in the area so I am considering selling it. 800 hours +/- High fly pole, TWO trailers, runs perfect. Winterized, new plugs, new fuel filter, new oil filter, new oil, new impeller, and more fall of 2021

Currently registered in Wisconsin. Title in hand. Reduced to $13500 w/o second trailer. Disclosure. Fenders removed and lights disconnected as I started the second trailer restoration.

cj
    [email protected]
    ctjahn
    MC Fanatic
    Last edited by ctjahn; 12-26-2021, 09:02 AM.

Both trailers appear good, why did you acquire the second?
    2002 Xstar
    Old boat: 1988 Tristar 190

Comment

The one the boat is on is a bit rough and rusty which may not be apparent in the pictures. Usable and made it no trouble from Iowa to Wisconsin as well as a couple 4 hour trips up north but I have a bit of OCD (or is it called MCCD- MasterCraft Compulsive Disorder) I intended on doing a full restoration on the new to me one with the fulton accessories. Blast and fresh grey etching primer and paint. (NOT done yet.) Just started disassembling it. Plus gave me a spare set of fenders in case of a blowout.

Comment

Reduced

Comment

CT, you can still ski on Pueblo Reservoir, just not during the weekend. We ran down from the Springs sometimes in the evening, on weekdays, and could find some smooth water. But the weekends, yea, just an absolute cluster! Had my 94' 205 there and decided it's not worth it on weekends at all. Quite a few jet skis too....everywhere!

But also understand, hard to find any other water in the area. Good luck with sale. It's just not the best time to sell the coveted 94-95 205's right now.
          - Jeff

1994 205, LT1

Comment

Thanks Jeff,

It rides so sweet. Never been in an MC that handles waves with so grace. So smooooooth compared to the ol 78!

We are looking at homes about 45 minutes - 60 minutes west of work in Pueblo but if it doesnt sell we will drag it out to CO.

Nothing compares for the price esp with a Corvette LT1 and condition for the price.

Cj

Comment

Originally posted by ctjahn View Post
              Thanks Jeff,

It rides so sweet. Never been in an MC that handles waves with so grace. So smooooooth compared to the ol 78!

We are looking at homes about 45 minutes - 60 minutes west of work in Pueblo but if it doesnt sell we will drag it out to CO.

Nothing compares for the price esp with a Corvette LT1 and condition for the price.

Cj
              Take it with you. It's irreplaceable, relatively speaking. Thank me later.

93 190

Comment

I'd take it with me too. Further south we made a trip to Navajo Reservoir. That was a fun trip with our 205. They are getting hard to find and this is just not the right time to sell. I'd say you'd easily get that this coming summer.
                - Jeff

1994 205, LT1

Comment

Decided I dont want to move it.

Still $13500 for boat and trailer no spares but now 15k for everything. (was asking 17 for boat and both trailers, spare prop, fenders, life jackets, spare consumables, winterization kit, spare fuel filters, oil filters, belts, etc.... Come get it while its hot!

Comment

Originally posted by ctjahn View Post
                    Decided I dont want to move it.

Still $13500 for boat and trailer no spares but now 15k for everything. (was asking 17 for boat and both trailers, spare prop, fenders, life jackets, spare consumables, winterization kit, spare fuel filters, oil filters, belts, etc.... Come get it while its hot!

Best on the sale.

waterlogged882
                    MC Master Poster
                    Last edited by waterlogged882; 01-09-2022, 07:13 PM.
                    93 190

Comment

Boat sold. Trailer still available for $500 for the next 3 weeks. Its solid but needs love.

Comment

Sold and Sold. Thanks everyone. Wish I could have kept it. Just too much stuff to move across the country

Comment

Working...
                        X