2006 X15 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 X15 for sale

2006 Mastercraft X15. Been a great boat but we decided to buy a newer boat. Has 490 hours on it.
    -5.7 liter v8, motor had to be rebuilt after the summer of 2020. So less than 100 hours on rebuilt motor.
    -3 stock ballast tanks as well as additional ballast plumbed in on the port side in the rear locker as well as the passenger seat area
    -AquaMarineDeck flooring (similar to Seadek but what is used in newer Mastercraft models)
    -4 tower speaker option (2 forward facing lights)/ 6 cabin speakers/ 10" sub and transom remote
    - 2 covers (one mooring cover and one snap on cover)
    -all factory options except heat and shower
    -closed cooling SS engine (no saltwater use)
    - upgraded GPS Perfect Pass
    - Dual axle trailer with swing away tongue
    -teak platform
    - have a mission delta panel for surfing with the boat

Boat has been well taken care of. Does have the normal wear and tear you would expect to see from a 2006. I bought the boat with just over 250 hours on it in 2017.

$48,000

Why the engine rebuild?
    2005 X2, Viper Red, MCX, Acme 1285, PPass, rear 750 sacs, KBS, IBS, Bennett Wake Plate
    (previous) 2001 X5, 1991 TriStar 190

Comment

Not really sure what caused the engine to have to be rebuilt. Basically the head gasket went back between cylinders 4 and 6 and when it caused it to melt the top of one of the cylinders. No explanation as to why that gasket went back. Just a freak thing I suppose. I may have some pictures of the top of the engine somewhere when they pulled it apart. Had my local dealer pull the engine out and took it to a local machine shop to be rebuilt. Dealer didn’t have anywhere to take it to be rebuilt.

Comment

have any pics of the 06 vinyl up close and personal?
        ¡Viva 205V!
        2003 X2 MCX

Comment

Here are the worst places in the seats. I’ll try to get some other pictures. Few places are showing a little discoloration.

Comment

Vinyl looks great for the years and usage. I'm to the point of dropping the 7500 to get mine redone. It has seen way better days. What tower is this?

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
              X