• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MWChain123
    replied
    "T.W.S.S."
    - Michael Scott

In retrospect probably priced it a little low, but felt it was fair and wanted a quick sale so I'm happy. All good!

Leave a comment:

• TolCarMan
    replied
    Well that was fast!

Leave a comment:

• MWChain123
    replied
    Sold-

Leave a comment:

• MWChain123
    started a topic 2003 Mastercraft X-30 : 174 Hours

2003 Mastercraft X-30 : 174 Hours

For Sale: 2003 Mastercraft X-30 : 174 Hours : $33,500

Boat is very clean and well maintained / serviced. Pride of ownership shows throughout. Gel shines and vinyl is clean. Freshwater use only. Has always been stored indoors. I’m the second owner and keep it in a heated storage facility.

The X-30 is spacious with a large wrap-around seating area, sunpad, and family friendly bow. It is an easy boat for a family to comfortably spend a day on the water. Ride is very smooth given its 23 foot size and shape, and ballast options allow it to handle any watersport activity from wake to surf to ski – and sheepishly, even tubing. We love the boat and have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Upgrades include the MCX (350) engine, fosgate rockford marine system put in by original owner (sounds amazing – 6 speakers/6 tweeters/4 subs/amps), bimini top, upgraded prop, modernized graphics with matching domed registration, and triple battery Perko system.

Boat is located in St. Charles, IL.

Please message me or email to [email protected] if interested.

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2003-Ma...is-137349.aspx
    Last edited by MWChain123; 06-04-2022, 09:05 PM.
Working...
X